DomiNations Update 12.6 - Manufactory Updates

DOM_SM_05_20_24_Update_12.6.png

Greetings Leaders,

The latest DomiNations update is on the way! For Update 12.6 we introduce the ability to loot Materials from destroyed Manufactory buildings in multiplayer attacks. Additionally, we’re adding the ability to use several buildings as they’re upgrading, which comes at a perfect time for Automation Age players with the next set of upgrades on the way! We also reveal the latest Councilor coming to DomiNations and a tease for the next set of Legendary Artifacts you’ll soon be able to obtain.

Manufactory Updates

Nearly six months have passed since the release of the Manufactory Building! In that time, we’ve received a ton of great feedback and have been carefully monitoring the progression of your Munition builds. With that being said, we’re making a couple of changes to the Manufactory building, including the ability to acquire Materials in multiplayer attacks and two additional slots for Assembly and Production!

Material Looting
Update 12.6 brings the ability to loot Materials from bases during multiplayer attacks! This should help with a bit of the progression grind to your Munition planning, however, there are some restrictions with Material looting.
  • You can loot Materials ONLY in multiplayer battles, World War battles will not have Material drops.
  • Platinum cannot be looted; this being a rare resource (taking extended time to develop) we want to keep this Material as is to require careful planning of your Manufactory progress.
  • Attackers will gain 5% of unclaimed Materials from each production slot of a destroyed Manufactory. The sum of which will be displayed on the victory screen as a generic Material (tapping the “?” icon will give a detailed list of the looted Materials).
image (92).png

• Attackers will need at least 3-Stars to successfully loot from a destroyed Manufactory
Thanks to your feedback we’ve improved details for Munition requirements. Tapping the “?” within the Munition information window will reveal a list of Units and Buildings and the level requirement for assigning. This way, it should be easier to see how far you’ll need to progress to assign a Munition!

Reinforced_plating_details.png

This update to the Manufactory also removes the ability to change Munition benefits during World War. Being able to change active Munition benefits during a World War was unintentional. At the start of War Day your Munition benefits are set for the duration of the war. As usual, you can swap Munitions, but it will only affect your regular Multiplayer battles.

Additional Assembly and Production Slots
We’ve heard your feedback regarding the need for additional slots in the Manufactory. Originally, you would unlock two more Production and Assembly slots by upgrading the Manufactory building to level 5 after reaching Automation Age. For Update 12.6, you’ll unlock your third slot at Space Age building level 3, fourth slot at Information Age building level 4, and finally two more slots at Automation Age building level 5. Leaders that have already upgraded their Manufactory to level 5 will receive the two additional slots automatically after the update!

image (93).png

Buildings Usable While Upgrading

In Update 12.6 you’ll be able to Upgrade buildings and still access their functionality. This includes:
  • Library
  • University
  • Parliament
  • Barracks
  • Factory
  • Airstrip
Now you can freely upgrade, research, and retrain while still participating in battle at full strength! As you get higher in Ages upgrades can take quite a bit of time, and we didn’t want to hold you back from participating in multiplayer while progressing your base.

We’ve introduced new countdown timers for these buildings and the Museum. These timers will indicate the time left for any active upgrades and notify you when an upgrade is complete!

This update should also fix the issue where some players were unable to retrain their Troops due to insufficient space.

Automation Age Upgrades

BuildingUpgrade TimeCostCitizensHPXP AmountDPS
Redoubt Level 1119d22,500,000 Gold422,9506,000540
Claymore
Level 5
13d7,500,000 Gold

24,000 Gold Rearm Cost
Factory
Level 19
21d340,000 Oil434,2506,000
UnitUpgrade TimeCostHPXP AmountDPS
Captain’s Machine Gun II
Level 18
21dUpgrade
320,000 Oil

Build
162 Oil
(2,900 vs Defenders)
Captain’s Infiltrator
Level 18
21dUpgrade
330,000 Oil

Build
355 Oil
(39,750 vs Buildings and Walls)
Captain’s Heavy Tank II
Level 17
21dUpgrade
340,000 Oil

Build
2,950 Oil
(12,466 vs Cavalry, General, Heavy Tanks)
Captain’s Bazooka II
Level 16
21dUpgrade
330,000 Oil

Build
468 Oil
(5,530 vs Tanks, Walls, Buildings)
Captain’s Armored Car II
Level 16
21dUpgrade
330,000 Oil

Build
785 Oil
(9,480 vs Resource Buildings)
Captain’s APC II
Level 14
21dUpgrade
330,000 Oil

Build
785 Oil
Captain’s Tactical Helicopter II
Level 13
21dUpgrade
330,000 Oil

Build
1,100 Oil
9,4703,500261 Heal Per Second
(783 on Generals, Heavy Cavalry, Heavy Tank)
Captain’s MRL II
Level 12
21dUpgrade
330,000 Oil

Build
930 Oil
4,8203,500676 DPS

2,705 DMG Per Rocket

Upcoming Legendary Artifacts
Three more Legendary Artifacts are on the way! Two Main Hall and one War Hall, you’ll find the first of these available in June. Keep an eye out for the Week Ahead posts where we’ll feature the full reveals and availability information in the coming months.

New Councilor: Lü Bu
Glorified within the novel Romance of the Three Kingdoms, there are very few warriors in history who can embody the chaos of war like Lü Bu.

The next Councilor will focus on increasing your resources and Defender Spawns in Multiplayer battles. The War version of Lü Bu gives your enemies some defensive debuffs while increasing the potency of your Generals and Heavy Infantry.

DOM_Council_LuBu_Full_Stats_EN_1920x1080 (1).png

CommonUncommonRareEpicLegendary
Enemy Tower DMG -10%Enemy Tower DMG -11%Enemy Tower DMG -13%Enemy Tower DMG -15%Enemy Tower DMG -18%
Heavy Infantry DMG +9%Heavy Infantry DMG +11%Heavy Infantry DMG +13%Heavy Infantry DMG +16%
Enemy Wall HP -11%Enemy Wall HP -12%Enemy Wall HP -16%
Heavy Infantry Attack Speed +9%Heavy Infantry Attack Speed +12%
Generals DMG +16%
CommonUncommonRareEpicLegendary
Gold from Caravans +7%Gold from Caravans +8%Gold from Caravans +10%Gold from Caravans +12%Gold from Caravans +15%
Looted Resource Refund +11%Looted Resource Refund +13%Looted Resource Refund +15%Looted Resource Refund +18%
Wall HP +11%Wall HP +13%Wall HP +16%
Defender Spawn Time -9%Defender Spawn Time -12%
Invading Generals Attack Speed -12%

You can expect to begin recruiting Lü Bu in early June!

Additional Updates
  • Minor UI and Graphical error corrections.
  • Fixed an issue where the Field Kit Munition wouldn’t increase Commando Attack Speed.

Last edited:
Your calculation is flawed. For example, I start Carbon and after 150 minutes I have produced 100 pieces. Then I am attacked. The attacker gets 5, I still have 95 in my production. So far, so good. But I'm not online immediately after the attack, but 3 hours later, for example. So why do I only get 95 carbon? Why aren't the 3 hours enough to fill the stock to 100 again? That makes no sense at all.
Keeping in mind the maximum stack your production slot can hold is 100. You will lose 5% of those materials based on how much you had at the time of the attack. When you log in and have the 100 stack it will subtract the total lost after collecting. The manufactory will never refill beyond 100. So yes, even if you leave your manufactory alone without collecting that 95 you will not refill back to 100.

Keeping in mind the maximum stack your production slot can hold is 100. You will lose 5% of those materials based on how much you had at the time of the attack. When you log in and have the 100 stack it will subtract the total lost after collecting. The manufactory will never refill beyond 100. So yes, even if you leave your manufactory alone without collecting that 95 you will not refill back to 100.
This is surprising, since the player immediately stole those 5 and doesn't have to wait until the defender logs on to use the stolen goods.

It is not. Museums are showing blank and performing with nothing active all over the game. It's a close-knit community and leaders on opposing teams are currently sharing screen shots with each other of who all have blank museums. Its shows full to the player but appears and performs empty during war. I have attached an image that has been floating around both Discord and Line for quite some time now for how players are able to fix their museum to have it work properly. Loadouts are still very much broken whether people say so or not. The nerds within the game have gone to vigorous testing to verify that they indeed do not work and shouldn't be played with. Most top teams within the game know this and don't even use them. This started when loadouts we're first released, and I have even lost a few friends along the way because everything they worked and spent for wasn't working for them. If it were up to me, I'd say scrap the loadout idea and revert it back. We don't need it.
Can I get a bit more information?

One thing I notice that we've not shared is that when you leave an Alliance your currently active loadout will be emptied out. It shouldn't empty your Main Hall Museum loadouts or your other War Hall loadouts.

Are you unable to edit Loadouts? Is it not saving your Loadout 1 entirely? Or has this only been a case of loadout 1 getting emptied out?

It is very widely known. @Harlems369th
in case of left alliance and join another alliance for war, their War museum loadout isn't emptied out.
Only opponents can see their museum is empty and indeed it's empty.

We figured solution to reset museum, but not all players aware of that and they see their war museum loadout fully equipped.
Players should ask to get kicked instead of simply leave alliances.

Will be nice if BHG can fix this bug, otherwise many players wasted premium TTs attacking with empty museum.

We do love to have multiple loadouts, please don't roll back.

Last edited:
It is very widely known. @Harlems369th
in case of left alliance and join another alliance for war, their War museum loadout isn't emptied out.
Only opponents can see their museum is empty and indeed it's empty.

We figured solution to reset museum, but not all players aware of that and they see their war museum loadout fully equipped.
Players should ask to get kicked instead of simply leave alliances.

Will be nice if BHG can fix this bug, otherwise many players wasted premium TTs attacking with empty museum.

We do love to have multiple loadouts, please don't roll back.
Ok, so when players leave their alliance the current active loadout is emptied from the perspective of other players, but the owner of the museum still sees a full museum loadout?

Keep in mind the active museum loadout at the time of leaving IS supposed to be emptied upon leaving an alliance, but if the leaving member doesn't see their active loadout slot emptied that is an issue. Are they able to edit this loadout when arriving to a new alliance?

Already told u. This issue had been happening to all affected players since a month ago.

Do u have a test account in game can try that?

So, it's not emptied.. That mean we are screwed. :eek:
We able edit that active loadout which not supposed allow since the war at previous alliance is not finish.
But anyway whatever we edit and restart game will have that loadout rolled back.

We have to do some steps to reset museum

Last edited:
yes i confirm that when you leave your alliance, museum behaves weirdly. We had this happen the past 2 weeks many times with new players and old coming back
Prior to museum loadouts your museum's war hall would be emptied upon leaving an alliance. The intent was for this to repeat the same behavior as you can't access your War hall without being in an Alliance. But that changes a bit with Museum Loadouts, as you can still access other loadouts and make adjustments, which clearly causes some confusion.
Already told u. This issue had been happening to all affected players since a month ago.

Do u have a test account in game can try that?

So, it's not emptied.. That mean we are screwed. :eek:
We able edit that active loadout which not supposed allow since the war at previous alliance is not finish.
But anyway whatever we edit and restart game will have that loadout rolled back.

We have to do some steps to reset museum
I'm having trouble understanding your issue. If you could submit a ticket to CS, we'd appreciate it. Just remember that it is supposed to clear your active loadout when you leave an alliance.

Is the issue that your loadout doesn't save when making edits? Are you leaving an Alliance and joining another only to find that you can't edit your loadouts?

There's an issue with manufactory.
Whilst there are components being assembled, it still shows the materials needed for those components as being required to be manufactured. It only removes them from the required materials once the components have finished being assembled.
I have a current support ticket for this, but I've explained it multiple times, sent countless screenshots and they still don't understand.
This isn't new with this update, it has been this way since manufactory was introduced into the game.
Its misleading, and means i have to manually calculate what i need to manufacture if there are components being assembled.

Prior to museum loadouts your museum's war hall would be emptied upon leaving an alliance. The intent was for this to repeat the same behavior as you can't access your War hall without being in an Alliance. But that changes a bit with Museum Loadouts, as you can still access other loadouts and make adjustments, which clearly causes some confusion.

I'm having trouble understanding your issue. If you could submit a ticket to CS, we'd appreciate it. Just remember that it is supposed to clear your active loadout when you leave an alliance.

Is the issue that your loadout doesn't save when making edits? Are you leaving an Alliance and joining another only to find that you can't edit your loadouts?
Yes I am aware of this behavior when somebody leaves his alliance. The issue is that the player:
- either equips his artifacts and nothing is being shown active from the opponent's side
- or that he equips his artifacts and after a log off, those artifacts are inactive and need to reequip.

@jpsfm can you help here mate? What was the exact behavior of museum when you were traveling?

@Harlems369th, June has already started, and Lü Bu is still unavailable, is there a more accurate date for its appearance?
The team is taking a look, he's available on the guaranteed tier, but should be available in Recruitments momentarily. Was supposed to be available in Recruitments starting 6/3 when the Lü Bu sale went live.