Alliance Gifting

47NZ

I noticed on DomiNations World that alliance gifting is now possible... sending crowns to other alliance members i presume... can anyone provide a link or explain briefly in this thread how this works please?

I co-lead a vibrant alliance and would like to be able to gift crowns to members. Thanks in advance!

47NZ

although i suspect sarcasm was intended, i'll reply with none... of course you're welcome to join the alliance. :D

King Crimson

Approved user
Cool - I'll have 15,600 crown option thanks. 😄

1716512396208.png

Harlems369th

BHG Community Manager
Staff member
@Harlems369th
Can you give us more details? e.g.
- Are these special offers? Where can we find them?
- Are these the normal crown offers? Where & when in the purchase process can I choose whether the crowns are for me or an alliance member?
- Who gets the VIP points for the purchase? (me or the recipient)
- Is there a limit or can we also give away large packages? Can a large Crown package be split between several Alliance members?
This is done on dominationsworld.com and through the store page. You'll select one of the crown packages on the store page, and when doing so you'll have a choice of either 'buy now' or 'Gift'. When you select gift, a list of the alliance members associated with your linked dominations account will appear and you choose the leader you'd like to gift crowns to.

1716914071744.png

You can't split the crowns, they will be sent in the size that you purchase. Purchaser gets the VIP points. You can make up to 3 Gift purchases in a 24h period.

Seek

So now little alliance can hire big players to come join them? Sounds good

Start the bidding at 15600 crowns for King C per week lol if ya want him lol

Are we going be allowed to post our services and pricing in forums?

Ment in jest but I see some serious issue like this happening lol

Last edited:

Seek

Wow your running a discount lol Lets squeeze for 1200 for premium wars lol Just remember no business conducted on Continental grounds and don’t give out markers lol