The Road Ahead: Spring Edition

DOM_RoadAhead_Spring_2024_v1_EN_Compressed.png

Greetings Leaders, and welcome to our first 2024 Road Ahead!

Earlier this year, we introduced Museum Loadouts to simplify and enhance your experience in setting up War ready museums. We’re glad to hear how impactful this addition has been and appreciate feedback that has helped us to quickly address any issues within the feature! We are close to finishing our final bug fixes based upon your reports but please continue to share any further input on Museum Loadouts.

We previously mentioned the introduction of Custom War Matches and rewarding more Conqueror’s Chests. We’re happy to announce both of these will be available in our next release, which we aim to roll out within a few weeks!

As for Glory Tiers, we're taking extra time to put in additional care to this massive overhaul. From reworking our rematch prevention and ensuring more competitive matches to completely revitalizing the UI we're still dedicated to enhancing this exciting feature, but it might not be ready by spring as initially anticipated. Rest assured, we'll keep you updated on our progress. One significant change we've made is renaming the feature to Tournament of Glory!

sSuZnQ4hlXpZEXaKGc7i86quY7G2G1aCFO19UG-VczVW0KE-zRlfAQyk6wVIfeJdxg9UnflmKe3_IymYzMIYJy5-AKAjlFlX35phIXT0y4gSVcGmnvd2KFivSSlcWEYZAEmP6SUqy6kShtRuyyMWvm4

DomiNations’ 9th Anniversary

Come and celebrate with us as we mark this incredible achievement! These last nine years of growth and transformation with our DomiNations community have been an extraordinary journey.

This year we have many exciting things in store, including unveiling new Artifacts and more opportunities to stock up on Legendary Tokens. Plus, you may just find some ‘instant’ gratification for those roads and resource buildings you’ve been meaning to upgrade.

Thanks to the upcoming Custom War feature, we'll be celebrating the occasion with a special Community War!

Stay tuned as we'll have even more events and offers to announce in our 9th Anniversary blog coming out at the end of the month!

mVkX-gXNFRgNEKal--zkypJ4cHdZgKhQBaooxKpl3BnUhA2mmMlA2rKxlnUz54na7uMeDi4NRpotmtqbivSKm2NfI8rH6bLy5z49m1BDvc0xAb6yR6QAedRqqcERAYAANpGmfcZGM_iuT2xQ3KKfW2Y

DomiNations World

You may have seen the big news, but DomiNations is now available to play on PC as part of our DomiNations World Beta!
Find out how to get started on our blog at: https://www.dominationsworld.com/article/dominations-on-your-pc/

Have you taken a look at your DomiNations stats at https://www.dominationsworld.com/stats? Let us know what additional stats you’d like to see on this page.

New Additions

Automation Age players can look forward to our next set of building upgrades in our 12.4 Release. Furthermore, we’ll have additional quality of life changes and new features planned for release in the coming months!

New Event Goals:
We’re adding more variety to the way you play with the addition of several new Event Goals in an upcoming release. Stay tuned for new ways to engage with events and earn rewards!

Store Improvements:
As we've added more events and store options over time, we've noticed that the current interface has become a bit complex. To create a more user-friendly experience and improve our ability to create better offerings, we're working on simplifying and streamlining the Store interface.

Themed Reward Tracks:
Did you catch our recent events Plane Assault and Crown Boost? They're part of our latest initiative aimed at providing more focused event rewards across the reward track. We still have more of these on the way! What are some themes you would like to see on our Seasonal reward tracks?

Usable Buildings When Upgrading:
Another exciting improvement we’ve got under the hood is adding functionality to some buildings while upgrading, including the Library, University, Parliament, Barracks, Factory, and Airstrip. Instead of coming to a standstill while upgrading these buildings, they will still be usable for research, troop upgrades, and retrains. This addition is early in progress and we’re aiming to have it ready by late Spring or early Summer.

Thank you for joining us in this Road Ahead! We're eager to hear from you. What upcoming features or developments are you most excited about? Your feedback helps us shape the future of our game and our community.
Until next time Leaders!

Last edited:
Thank you for working on fixing the museum loadouts bugs but PLEASE consider the following:

1) allow more than 5 loadouts,
2) allow players to name individual loadouts, and
3) improve the UI within the museum to allow for a streamlined inventory management.

I believe these suggestions have been requested before so PLEASE consider them. Thanks again!

Another exciting improvement we’ve got under the hood is adding functionality to some buildings while upgrading, including the Library, University, Parliament, Barracks, Factory, and Airstrip. Instead of coming to a standstill while upgrading these buildings, they will still be usable for research, troop upgrades, and retrains.

Great idea. Awesome.

The big win would be Fort & War academy. Doing world war without generals is a no go , let alone without war tactics where even MP starts to be an issue. Barracks, Libary, University, Parliamenent, barracks are nice to have but definitely not as important.

Thank you for working on fixing the museum loadouts bugs but PLEASE consider the following:

3) improve the UI within the museum to allow for a streamlined inventory management.

I believe these suggestions have been requested before so PLEASE consider them. Thanks again!
Exactly! And how about a load out feature for the Council too? And also what about some kind of categorisation/sorting of TTs so we can find particular ones? Nice to see QOL developments tho’…

I absolutely agree.
It would also be great to work on the following museum improvements:

4) Increase font size;
5) Allow players to organize groups or folders of artifacts, facilitating searches and comparisons between artifacts. Perhaps this fits into item 3.

Hi. Does your unethical , scamming, sketchy, overrated company ever reply offer any resemblance of customer service or are we stuck with bot generated generic crap and no cs whatsoever until the end of times ? I have 13 days contacting your putrid company across 3 devices , with different emails , on different queues and still no response. I have my account bugged broken unable to earn medals on multiplayer , and you won’t do anything cause you are by far the worst most minimalist company ever in the history of worst companies . Furthermore , I bought the multiplayer pass , and I got a 3 stars artefact instead of the advertised 5 . And then again , no reply response whatsoever. My next step will be starting both an apple and pay pal refund request for all my transactions for the last 3 months , and deleting your broken app.

Hi. Does your unethical , scamming, sketchy, overrated company ever reply offer any resemblance of customer service or are we stuck with bot generated generic crap and no cs whatsoever until the end of times ? I have 13 days contacting your putrid company across 3 devices , with different emails , on different queues and still no response. I have my account bugged broken unable to earn medals on multiplayer , and you won’t do anything cause you are by far the worst most minimalist company ever in the history of worst companies . Furthermore , I bought the multiplayer pass , and I got a 3 stars artefact instead of the advertised 5 . And then again , no reply response whatsoever. My next step will be starting both an apple and pay pal refund request for all my transactions for the last 3 months , and deleting your broken app.
Not the place for this rant.

@TheWise it's great to get these regular road ahead updates but any chance we can get updates of what you're doing based on what we've asked for in the past? Maybe in a different format to these 'road aheads' ?
Like "Here's what you've asked for, here's what we can do" - and maybe with an interface to allow for player input based on their priorities? (like a vote). Maybe that's for another discussion.
Anyway, if we're talking features for the game I would like to propose reducing some features as opposed to adding: reduce the unnecessary animations everywhere.
All this extra data can't be good for the game's cholesterol. Reduce or remove the animations of councillors in the inventory, in the council. Or just give the option to collect all 20 with one tap. Reduce the animations in the events or better yet just give us a single click button to get all rewards in one animation. Stuff like that.
Even the annoying" Your rewards will be available soon" can be removed - I mean, it's implied, right?
The players aren't 4yrs old who need to be kept busy with bright lights and I'm sure the game will be healthier without all this extra weight.

And while we're on the subject of animations, please keep the animations for rewards out of the battles and save them for when we return to our base.

View attachment 11842

Greetings Leaders, and welcome to our first 2024 Road Ahead!

Earlier this year, we introduced Museum Loadouts to simplify and enhance your experience in setting up War ready museums. We’re glad to hear how impactful this addition has been and appreciate feedback that has helped us to quickly address any issues within the feature! We are close to finishing our final bug fixes based upon your reports but please continue to share any further input on Museum Loadouts.

We previously mentioned the introduction of Custom War Matches and rewarding more Conqueror’s Chests. We’re happy to announce both of these will be available in our next release, which we aim to roll out within a few weeks!

As for Glory Tiers, we're taking extra time to put in additional care to this massive overhaul. From reworking our rematch prevention and ensuring more competitive matches to completely revitalizing the UI we're still dedicated to enhancing this exciting feature, but it might not be ready by spring as initially anticipated. Rest assured, we'll keep you updated on our progress. One significant change we've made is renaming the feature to Tournament of Glory!

sSuZnQ4hlXpZEXaKGc7i86quY7G2G1aCFO19UG-VczVW0KE-zRlfAQyk6wVIfeJdxg9UnflmKe3_IymYzMIYJy5-AKAjlFlX35phIXT0y4gSVcGmnvd2KFivSSlcWEYZAEmP6SUqy6kShtRuyyMWvm4

DomiNations’ 9th Anniversary

Come and celebrate with us as we mark this incredible achievement! These last nine years of growth and transformation with our DomiNations community have been an extraordinary journey.

This year we have many exciting things in store, including unveiling new Artifacts and more opportunities to stock up on Legendary Tokens. Plus, you may just find some ‘instant’ gratification for those roads and resource buildings you’ve been meaning to upgrade.

Thanks to the upcoming Custom War feature, we'll be celebrating the occasion with a special Community War!

Stay tuned as we'll have even more events and offers to announce in our 9th Anniversary blog coming out at the end of the month!

mVkX-gXNFRgNEKal--zkypJ4cHdZgKhQBaooxKpl3BnUhA2mmMlA2rKxlnUz54na7uMeDi4NRpotmtqbivSKm2NfI8rH6bLy5z49m1BDvc0xAb6yR6QAedRqqcERAYAANpGmfcZGM_iuT2xQ3KKfW2Y

DomiNations World

You may have seen the big news, but DomiNations is now available to play on PC as part of our DomiNations World Beta!
Find out how to get started on our blog at: https://www.dominationsworld.com/article/dominations-on-your-pc/

Have you taken a look at your DomiNations stats at https://www.dominationsworld.com/stats? Let us know what additional stats you’d like to see on this page.

New Additions

Automation Age players can look forward to our next set of building upgrades in our 12.4 Release. Furthermore, we’ll have additional quality of life changes and new features planned for release in the coming months!

New Event Goals:
We’re adding more variety to the way you play with the addition of several new Event Goals in an upcoming release. Stay tuned for new ways to engage with events and earn rewards!

Store Improvements:
As we've added more events and store options over time, we've noticed that the current interface has become a bit complex. To create a more user-friendly experience and improve our ability to create better offerings, we're working on simplifying and streamlining the Store interface.

Themed Reward Tracks:
Did you catch our recent events Plane Assault and Crown Boost? They're part of our latest initiative aimed at providing more focused event rewards across the reward track. We still have more of these on the way! What are some themes you would like to see on our Seasonal reward tracks?

Another exciting improvement we’ve got under the hood is adding functionality to some buildings while upgrading, including the Library, University, Parliament, Barracks, Factory, and Airstrip. Instead of coming to a standstill while upgrading these buildings, they will still be usable for research, troop upgrades, and retrains. This addition is early in progress and we’re aiming to have it ready by late Spring or early Summer.

Thank you for joining us in this Road Ahead! We're eager to hear from you. What upcoming features or developments are you most excited about? Your feedback helps us shape the future of our game and our community.
Until next time Leaders!

I can’t even log in to dominations world. I set up my account and the second I get the verification email, I click on the verification link and it tells me my link has expired.

Don't know if there has been any requests on this matter, but it would be really nice if you implemented some sort of tabs/folders for different kind of Troop Tactics. It's really hard to scroll through all of them to find the specific ones you would like to use in battles. It would be really helpful if there were tabs/folders to choose from eg

Planes/Aircrafts/Helicopters (Helicopters could be a tab of their own)
Cavalry/Tanks/Heavy Tanks
Infantry
Generals
Ranged siege
Mixed unit Troop Tactics
Special/Miscallenous Troop Tactics

Or some other solution completely. Anywho, the Troop Tactics are quite tedious (for me at least) to handle atm for having reserved so many of them through the ages :D

streamlining the store is a welcome change and with these event passes being thrown at us... is it relevant to have the treasure dock (the purple dock). cause these passes are (to me) more worth it than what's on there so should it disappear?

most importantly stop your algorithm of "flash sales" and every 4 or 5 clicks stop the "change the tide of battle" and estate/starter packs

Last edited:
One more QoL request, can you display somewhere if a video Troop Retrain is available or how much cooldown time is left to watch the next video to Retrain troops ?

Often it is important to know that BEFORE making an attack - I can then decide if I want to use mercenaries (or not) if I know the status.

thanks !

"Plus, you may just find some ‘instant’ gratification for those roads and resource buildings you’ve been meaning to upgrade." (from post)

does that mean farms and caravans will have less citizen needs

"Plus, you may just find some ‘instant’ gratification for those roads and resource buildings you’ve been meaning to upgrade." (from post)

does that mean farms and caravans will have less citizen needs
I’m thinking you will be able to instantly upgrade them like you do the town center during age rush. At least that’s what I hope lol

Děkujeme, že pracujete na opravě chyb v načítání muzeí, ale Zvažte prosím následující:

1) umožnit více než 5 načtení,
2) umožnit hráčům pojmenovat jednotlivá zatížení a
3) zlepšit uživatelské rozhraní v muzeu, aby bylo možné efektivnější správu inventáře.

Domnívám se, že tyto návrhy byly požadovány již dříve, takže je prosím zvažte. Ještě jednou děkuji!
OK ✋👍🤠