Manufactory: incorrect display of ammunition for attacking troops

Sega

In the “Defense” tab, in the list of attacks on me, a list of troops used by the attacking enemy is displayed. When viewing a specific unit, the ammunition slots show MY assigned ammunition for that troop type, not the enemy's.

I checked - I emptied the ammunition slot, and in the attacker’s list the ammunition disappeared in the same way.

It turns out that a completely incorrect picture of the equipment of the attacking troops is displayed.

Just Aditya

In the “Defense” tab, in the list of attacks on me, a list of troops used by the attacking enemy is displayed. When viewing a specific unit, the ammunition slots show MY assigned ammunition for that troop type, not the enemy's.

I checked - I emptied the ammunition slot, and in the attacker’s list the ammunition disappeared in the same way.

It turns out that a completely incorrect picture of the equipment of the attacking troops is displayed.
That's true, even the museum and council buffs that are shown, are yours, not his.Maybe that is for keeping the information secret to keep the value of the spy button in World Wars.

Sega

That's true, even the museum and council buffs that are shown, are yours, not his.Maybe that is for keeping the information secret to keep the value of the spy button in World Wars.
Then they should hide all this "secret" information about the enemy, and not mislead the players. I was very surprised that many attackers equipped their troops with the same ammunition :LOL:

Just Aditya

Then they should hide all this "secret" information about the enemy, and not mislead the players. I was very surprised that many attackers equipped their troops with the same ammunition :LOL:
Yes that may be a better option,because I was also confused when I saw that, but later solved the misconception.
I too discovered this thing some time ago...