Beta Testing?

skylight19

Approved user
It appears this game has too many bugs and server maintenance issues...Please work tirelessly and do not stop until everything is resolved. This is a great game that has huge potential. Now is not the time to lose new players. It's been aggravating to have dealt with so many issues (i.e. lost medals & crowns, alliance members got kicked for no reason, attacked by people at gunpowder age when you are in classical age, unable to log on while being attacked as theres no live replay feature, lost defense when it was actually a victory 48%, map editor walls not showing correctly and no option to copy and save layouts, army AI needs a lot of improvements, Alliance gate not showing alliance emblem, etc, ect) I hope we are not in the Beta Testing Phase still?

Last edited:

Rod

Approved user
Unfortunately it left Beta testing too early. The game was in beta testing until the April 1 global launch. It was not ready to be released. I have played since Beta testing and there were lots of unresolved bugs when they went global. That is what is killing them now. I think the bean counters may have killed this game. It was slated for a Q1 2015 release even though it was not ready. They waited until the last possible day but they should have pushed the global release back at least one more quarter. I like this game but i am concerned it wont last. Too many bugs and they just dont seem to be able to handle them all.

skylight19

Approved user
It's OK...I think people are being patient as long as the major issues/bugs are being addressed expediently. For example, crowns and medals inaccuracy and alliance membership issues are major RED FLAGS. If things continue to be like this for another week then people will start to move on to other games. As mentioned previously, this is a great game that has huge potential. It just needs a lot of polishing and overall feature improvements.

Last edited: