May Legendary Calendar

Harlems369th

BHG Community Manager
Staff member
LegendaryCalendar_May24.png

Each month, Marco Polo offers several Legendary Artifacts, which can be acquired with Legendary Tokens.

Here's a look into what's coming up in May!

5/1 - 5/6
Pershing Bas Relief - 100 Tokens
Soul Catcher - 300 Tokens

5/6 - 5/13
Stopler Revolver - 100 Tokens
Croix De Guerre - 300 Tokens

5/13 - 5/20
Gemini 8 Helmet - 100 Tokens
Norden Bombsight - 300 Tokens

5/20 - 5/27
Augustus Statue Muscle Cuirass - 100 Tokens

5/27 - 6/3
Sutton Hoo Helmet - 100 Tokens

LegendaryVault_May.jpg

Legendary Vault 5/20 - 6/3
This month Marco is re-opening his Legendary Vault starting 5/20!

300 Tokens
5/20 - 5/22 - ASDIC Type 113X
5/22 - 5/24 - Gemini 8 Gloves
5/24 - 5/26 - Plane Gyro Gunsight
5/26 - 5/28 - Helgö Buddha
5/28 - 5/30 - Maori War Club
5/30 - 6/1 - Thinker of Cernavoda
6/1 - 6/3 - Huey Armament System

Last edited:

Lyonz

@TheWise @Harlems369th I think we need to stop this legendary vault happening so often or at all… as everyone has made super museums from this and it’s taking away the shine from owning them. Obviously those that don’t have them yet will protest but it’s just levelling the playing field too much from talking with other dedicated players. Maybe making it a yearly thing is still good but rotate with ways to help players find legendary cards or help crafting instead at times so evens things more.

King Crimson

Approved user
You want to "even things more" but you don't want players having access to the legendary vault so often because it levels the playing field too much?
What are you smoking??
And what's your problem with people levelling up their game - too many hard bases out there?

vijaye.r

Approved user
@TheWise @Harlems369th I think we need to stop this legendary vault happening so often or at all… as everyone has made super museums from this and it’s taking away the shine from owning them. Obviously those that don’t have them yet will protest but it’s just levelling the playing field too much from talking with other dedicated players. Maybe making it a yearly thing is still good but rotate with ways to help players find legendary cards or help crafting instead at times so evens things more.
You were crying for war club so many times. Once you got what you want, you like them to stop offering?

Lyonz

Yes I was dying to get war club :p just seems like it’s every other month these are offered now. Some members made calendars showing how often they were previously and it was yearly if that… I’m just saying it’s good to have something to work towards.

Last edited:

King Crimson

Approved user
Yes I was dying to get war club :p just seems like it’s every other month these are offered now. Some members made calendars showing how often they were previously and it was yearly if that… I’m just saying it’s good to have something to work towards.
Translation: l want it, now l have it, l don't want others to have it.