Crashes, alliance chat, donations

Arkturus

Approved user
Hi all I just brought my entire clan over from Clash. Crucible Wrath. We are all hardcore players and really don't want to drop cash into the game until fixes for the above issues are done. I don't see them in the known bugs n errors list. Are these bugs currently being worked on? and when do updates/patches happen in this game? Thanks all

Whatwhat

Approved user
Crashes and cheats are most likely the 2 biggest issues being worked on. Alliance chat and donations are alot better than they used to be. What exactly are the issues that your having trouble with?

Arkturus

Approved user
Alliance chat blanks out for us. Yesterday it happened to all of us where it was just totally blank. Had to keep restarting device. As for donations it seems there are sync errors? A lot of times you try to fill up the donation and the donation is already filled but the request is still open at 0/6 or whatever. So people keep trying to donate to a ghost request.

Big John

Approved user
Totally agree. The crashing needs to be fixed. I bought a 100 dollar iTunes card ready to dump into this game today but I lost six armies while trying to raid today. That's about a hour and a half of my time wasted. Wanted to come over from clash to dominations. Game has so much potential. Content is great but before I spend more money on this game I need to see some improvements. If nexon wants stay in business and dethrone clash put on your big boy pants and start fixing the issues

Anniemal

Approved user
I would love to spend more time and cash for Crowns on this game, but am experiencing the same issues.

Have been playing on an iPad 3 and thought these issues were due to my inferior device and iOS7, but its also happening on my new iPhone 6+ now.

• Chat blanks completely, nothing but a black box appears below the “Tap Here to chat…” box
  • Troop requests remain at 0/3 & 0/6 even after someone has donated. Donating to these requests produces a weird backwards effect, with troop numbers going from 1-2-3-2-1
  • Game has crashed in the middle of an attack
  • Game has crashed after tapping the “Are you still there?” reload button right after it appears
  • Game has loaded up showing walls and roads as individual tiles. Resources can’t be collected and buildings can’t be moved until the app is restarted.
KgAd9bC.jpg

R4jmuBF.jpg

Last edited:

Arkturus

Approved user
Thanks annie. I have invited the rest of my crew to post screens for the community managers n mods here so you can see whats going on.

Whatwhat

Approved user
U wouldn't bother posting that kind of information Ark. There aren't any community managers or mods any more. They have pretty much abandoned this forum due to criticism of their poor support. Basically this forum is only a medium for players to interact now. I hope it will change in the future.