World at War - Week Ahead 5/13

Harlems369th

BHG Community Manager
Staff member
WeekAhead5_13.jpg

Greetings Leaders,

This week it’s a Tank Rush filling your stronghold with Tank-related Troop Tactics! You’ll find discounts for King Sejong’s University Skills, and more discounts with the Joan of Arc Event. Be sure to take note of the upcoming instant building upgrades too! All that and more in the week ahead!

Episode & Event Passes 5/16 - 5/23

Event: Tank Rush
Charge ahead into battle with an armored battalion! The Tank Rush Event Pass features Ontos Tank, Ball Tank, M109 Howitzer Tank, and more Troop Tactics! Upgrade to the Premium version of this pass to receive KV-2 Dreadnought Tank, TAMSE VCA 155 Army, a Super Tank Workshop, and more!

The Global Leaderboard challenge features the Sphinx of Taharqo Legendary Artifact. If you can reach the Top 100 on the Leaderboard, you can add this to your Museum collection!

Event: Crown Boost Campaign
The Crown Boost Campaign Event Pass returns, including Free Premium and Legendary Recruitments with 100 Crowns. Upgrading to the Premium Pass can get you up to 11,000 Crowns!

Episode 11: World at War
The World at War Episode Pass features various Troop Tactics for Free including Friuli Infantry, P-40 Warhawk, General Pershing, and more. When you upgrade to the Premium Pass you’ll find 5d SpeedUps, Black Hawk Medic, General Eisenhower, and chances at the Six Shooter Legendary Artifact through the Chests within this tier!

Events

9th Anniversary Instant Building Upgrade
Celebrate our 9th Anniversary with an instant upgrade of different Economy Buildings!

This round, enjoy instant upgrade for:
  • Temple 5/13 - 5/17
  • Oil Refinery 5/17 - 5/20

Joan of Arc 5/12 - 5/19
This week is our Joan of Arc Event!

Joan of Arc (1412-1431), also known as the Maid or Orléans, is the patron saint of France and considered a symbol of French unity and nationalism. Born in the midst of the Hundred Years' War, Joan believed she was instructed by God to drive the English out of France and help Prince Charles regain his throne. At age 16, she made a journey to Prince Charle's court and convinced him to grant her an army to free the town of Orléans from the English. She won a miraculous victory, and her reputation spread far and wide.

After a failed attempt to take the town of Compiégne back from the Burgundians in 1430, she was taken captive and kept imprisoned for a year. In May 1431, she was forced to sign a confession denying she ever received divine guidance and was burned at the stake for witchcraft. 25 years later, Pope Callixtus III declared her a martyr, and she later became the patron saint of France.

Enjoy these discounts for a limited time!

25% off the following building upgrades:
• Garrison
• Parliament
• Storehouse
• Decoy Trap

33% off the following troop upgrades:
• Heavy Infantry
• Mortar Infantry
• Raider

33% off the following General upgrades:
• Joan of Arc

Hall of Worthies Event 5/14 - 5/21
The Hall of Worthies University Event has begun!

King Sejong of Korea is most famous for inventing the easy-to-learn Hangul alphabet with the aid of his scholarly council, the Hall of Worthies.

Go to your University and enjoy a 40% discount on all of King Sejong's University skills! Researching King Sejong's skills will require 1 less citizen for the duration of the event!

Legendary Step-Ups
Our Legendary Step-Ups feature an Enigma Machine Guaranteed Step-Up Sale. Each step gives you a chest with a chance of acquiring the Legendary Artifact, but completing each step of the sale will guarantee you the Enigma Machine Legendary Artifact!

There’s also the Heavy Tank Artifact Chest Step-Up with chances at multiple different Legendary Artifacts! Each step can get you a chance through a chest at the Arm Reliquary of Charlemagne, T-34 Tank Engine, Joyeuse Sword, and more Legendary Artifacts!

Seek

Well I suggest since BHG can not make everyone happy they just stop the instant upgrades.
Seriously would not hurt me in the least. Why cause at this rate going be allot of folks with zero to build zero to upgrade and then the real complaining will start.

Here idea release Robotic age now lol cause the bored player bases is only growing.

snö

Why temple again? It was maxxed after a couple of raids..

Give us one more round of caravan, farm, markets and mills :)

King Crimson

Approved user
Why temple again? It was maxxed after a couple of raids..

Give us one more round of caravan, farm, markets and mills :)
You know, there are 3 or 4 other players out there .... maybe, just maybe they can benefit from this.

King Crimson

Approved user
They had the building already in this event and it has only a couple of levels. Other buildings would be more beneficial. For everyone, including people with lvl 1 temple
So sorry that they inconvenienced you ... I'll have a word to the devs.

Seek

Very childish, have a good day
Says the guy throwing a fit over temple being offered again for free. Be happy at anything they give you lol

Be grateful or they could say guess what we canceling all the free instants lol which I would laugh cause it is exactly what folks that are complaining deserve lol

snö

Says the guy throwing a fit over temple being offered again for free. Be happy at anything they give you lol

Be grateful or they could say guess what we canceling all the free instants lol which I would laugh cause it is exactly what folks that are complaining deserve lol
Where was i throwing a fit? That says more about you and how you chose to read it. Im chill, you seem pretty hurt. Have a good day

T-Wolf

Okay, ENOUGH!
Kids, don't make me turn this forum around...

Personally, I'm glad they offered the Temple again. I had started a new account and missed the first go-round.
Just shows you can't make everyone happy. I am very thankful for any and all advantages the devs give us.

Raydeen

Not sure where to ask this? Are you doing another Summer of Ages again this year? I realize there have been a lot of instant upgrades (thank you for this). Just wondering.

Seek

Lol please BHG stop giving away free instant upgrades or only run them 1 time thru. All folks are doing is fluffing up their alt accounts hence why they need more time lol This makes it harder on the newer single account players to succeed fighting against more experienced players alt accounts.

Plus I would just get kick out of it lol

Lezley

I have been enjoying the instant upgrades, but the timings do seem off, the ones with more buildings need more time, the ones with less need less time.

I don't have more than 1 account lol, i just neglected production buildings cos military buildings are more important and storage was needed for other upgrades.

Last edited: