Recrutamento

King Crimson

Approved user
@Harlems369th
This has been requested a lot in the last few months and you've 'liked' this post - does that mean
a) it's due sometime soon ..... ?
or
b) simply that you 'like' the suggestion?

ps: 'a' would make us players very happy ....

Seek

A) if all post in English we would know what post said
B) can’t read it don’t care about

Harlems369th

BHG Community Manager
Staff member
@Harlems369th
This has been requested a lot in the last few months and you've 'liked' this post - does that mean
a) it's due sometime soon ..... ?
or
b) simply that you 'like' the suggestion?

ps: 'a' would make us players very happy ....
I like it. I want it, as someone who plays this daily, I REALLY want this feature. But I don't have any news for you on it.

A bit of transparency, when I or TheWise likes or says 'thanks for your feedback' we document it. ALL of it. It gets put in front of the development team, we resurface highly requested features and feedback. But as I've said before, not all of it will get an immediate turnaround or response. Which is also why I continue to stress submitting tickets when you run into issues, and have healthy conversations around your feedback. It truly benefits you to do so, and we can sometimes get other BHG members to chime in and help answer questions.

Some feedback has been around for quite some time (i.e. replays), and that can sometimes be because the work is so deep-rooted it's difficult to rework. It doesn't mean nothing is being done or that we're ignoring it.