R.I.P. Gaming Spirit

General Alexander

Approved user
Oh and i just realised that someone deeply misinterpreted my post & is being childish & funny at the same time.
But hey, don't worry Kim...probably a DomiNations comic novel is underway for you to read & embrace the long lost secret history regarding nations & mankind.
QQ-Do you know why Hitler lost in WW II?

Redgar

Banned
You might not see the imbalance in the rating, but it was always there. Some People were unhappy with their choice, some played with multiple accounts, etc, so in general revolution is nice and players wanted it, but they should deliver it with balance fixes and probably one free switch.

Nowadays, french and greeks received special unit buff, while british unique became even weaker, caz towers upgraded their range. They just need to fix it, it's not starcraft complexity.

twlabc123

Approved user
Whats the point of playing this game if you are lacking the interest in history? -- For fun, I guess?

Francois

Approved user
Now, now, now.... please don't cry.... it would break my heart.... here, Link5549 have some smiles :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ..... Stay happy! ^^

General Alexander

Approved user
Hacking is fun too. So is the candy crush saga & the clash of clans with many other passably playable games in the world of gaming.
Its all about a person's personal choice, taste & opinion about the type of fun he perceives in a particular game.
And this particular game is all about history, battle strategies, different cultures, classic vs modern era & ....unfortunately the Bugs!

Last edited:

twlabc123

Approved user
Be calm. Why are you so angry and aggressive. You said people have different tastes as well. So maybe people just find a different selling point or different kind of fun in this game. To me, cursing or judging others just because they are different from yourself is definitely not a part of "Gaming Spirit". (And of course, hacking and bug exploit should not be tolerant. Hope you don't take me wrong.)

sjb

Approved user
The accurate history needs to be preserved in this game.

Like when my ancestors built a variety of wonders that gave them magical powers but there was not enough resources left to upgrade some of the other buildings.

Life was really tough before they discovered the mysterious crowns that make time and money irrelevant.

Whatwhat

Approved user
Didnt the Americans use crowns to speed up the construction of the Statue of Liberty?

...Oh wait no they got the French to do it.

General Alexander

Approved user
"Angry" & "Aggressive" ??
First - probably your are reading my posts wrong.
Second - in what way my words offended you or anybody?

What i am simply trying here is just putting an opinion about "adding more history & facts in order to balance the game in a better way for more hardcore & realistic fun.

You know what happened to Greeks & French yesterday?

General Alexander

Approved user
No man...they called up Kim Jong to finish it.
How can you miss such popular fact?
You know what...you should really start reading comic books by now. As you are continually missing all cool facts.