Petition to segregate iOS vs Android servers due to cheats/hacks on Android

EksEph

Approved user
As titled - with all the cheaters and hacks and people playing with modded APK or Android simulator on PC - I want to play on a separate server on my iPad with iOS players ONLY!

blade

Approved user
It's a bad idea because if you play on ipad at home and android phone when you're not at home . How you do?.. It's a exemple but i'm sure some peaple play like that. What nexon need to do is made update and kiff of all cheaters reported

Gambrinus

Approved user
don't put ios and android on different servers, that's a dumb idea, cause then i couldn't pay with all my friends. a better idea would be to just fix the game so you can't cheat on it.

EksEph

Approved user
Problem is there's no way to prevent hacking on android due to its open platform there's always going to be cheaters but iOS is a closed platform

Gambrinus

Approved user
Problem is there's no way to prevent hacking on android due to its open platform there's always going to be cheaters but iOS is a closed platform
seriously dude, you've got real issues if you think just android user are cheating at this game. maybe you don't realize it, but this game is run on Nexon's servers, so it doesn't matter what i do too the app on my phone, as all the critical game and player info is all stored in the cloud and can't be changed from modifying the app.

EksEph

Approved user
Latest iOS 8.3 has not been fully rooted but at least they work hard to kill jailbreak android just leaves it wide open

Wyclef

Approved user
It's not about the platform. It's about the game. Server-side games, when properly coded, can't be hacked. Just look at Supercell's games. You can't hack in-game currency in any one of them.