New Alliance: Zorz Empire (Looking For Loyal Members)

Omfzorz

Approved user
Hi I am Zorz
I have Played This game for about a week now, but have played other base building games, I am currently Level 30 as of making this post.
there are no level requirements or medal requirements to join the alliance BUT there are some rules.
Rules
1. be loyal and active.
2. donate troops to other players in the alliance that request them (be a team player).
3. keep the chat friendly, nastiness won't be tolerated.
4. Don't ask for promotions, promotions will be distributed dependant on loyalty and contribution to the alliance.
5. Able to speak English.

Now you don't have to be an expert to join the alliance so if you are an experienced player with base building games and somebody needs tips I would also appreciate the help you give them.
The alliance has only just been made so we don't have numbers as of yet.

To Join The Zorz Empire!
1. log into game, go to alliance search, untick clean language and search Zorz Empire.
2. Join The Alliance.

If You join and im not online, that's fine I have the Alliance set to open and ill likely be online later.

(also don't post asking me to join another alliance i'm not interested thankyou.)

Last edited:

Omfzorz

Approved user
Morning Bump, Currently Level 33 Classical Age, Welcome To the New Members! :)

Omfzorz

Approved user
Hi Benito, Yes you are welcome to join just head ingame and go to your alliance building untick clean language and search for Zorz Empire. and welcome to the Empire! :)