Thank you nexon - ty bhg - now lets remove the cheaters

In10se

Approved user
Thank you for the efficient way in this mess was sorted - now lets not give special privileges to the cheaters and hackers - lets remove them from the game - starting with the cheaters at top dominators - an alliance that openly admitted on these forums to using exploits must not be treated with kid gloves - its time for 4u2nv , haki and ats pat to be removed - we players want to work with you to clean up this game - its no fun being rolled over by cheaters - its no fun using crowns knowing there are those that generate them using mods - come on dominationvirgil lets do this - this game has great potential but its time to clean up - i have given you enough evidence to support the removal - if someone is using a mod then we must act - (was just attacked before maintainance by haki from top dom, he takes one star - but log credits him with 6) - lets ckean up the leader board!

In10se

Approved user
Thank you for the efficient way in this mess was sorted - now lets not give special privileges to the cheaters and hackers - lets remove them from the game - starting with the cheaters at top dominators - an alliance that openly admitted on these forums to using exploits must not be treated with kid gloves - its time for 4u2nv , haki and ats pat to be removed - we players want to work with you to clean up this game - its no fun being rolled over by cheaters - its no fun using crowns knowing there are those that generate them using mods - come on dominationvirgil lets do this - this game has great potential but its time to clean up - i have given you enough evidence to support the removal - if someone is using a mod then we must act - (was just attacked before maintainance by haki from top dom, he takes one star - but log credits him with 6) - lets ckean up the leader board!
Here are screen shots - these people rely on the assumption one will not make the connection between log and replay - using chests and mods to stay at the top must be stamped out -

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 46

5minutes

Approved user
I agree let remove cheaters. However, report someone cheating does not mean they are cheaters. You must have convincing proof. The peace treaty has some bugs and that is why you were being attacked twice. It happened to me twice in the past. I was being attacked twice while on peace treaty.

Arekville

Approved user
Sorry, we know there are hacks and exploits, a fact I became aware of AFTER spending money in the game. So, in the end, it does not matter: hack, bug, or exploit - a member of the dev staff has admitted that they know the problem exists, yet this is not disclosed before the customer downloads the game, and potentially spends money in the game. The consumer is only made aware of the presence of the defect when it directly impacts him or her. In other words, I sell you a car, and I know, but do not disclose to the buyer (you, in this case), that when you are driving over 60 mph and turn on the radio that the brakes stop working, I've knowingly sold you a defective product (yeah, Ok, defects in DomiNations are not going to eject you through the windshield and leave you moaning that you can't feel your legs, but the underlying principle is the same).

In10se

Approved user
I agree let remove cheaters. However, report someone cheating does not mean they are cheaters. You must have convincing proof. The peace treaty has some bugs and that is why you were being attacked twice. It happened to me twice in the past. I was being attacked twice while on peace treaty.
5 minutes the worst thing one can do is to listen (or in this case read) with the intent to reply ; its clear you did not understand nor assimilate my post - you are a six gun sam - grow up sweetie!

In10se

Approved user
Sorry, we know there are hacks and exploits, a fact I became aware of AFTER spending money in the game. So, in the end, it does not matter: hack, bug, or exploit - a member of the dev staff has admitted that they know the problem exists, yet this is not disclosed before the customer downloads the game, and potentially spends money in the game. The consumer is only made aware of the presence of the defect when it directly impacts him or her. In other words, I sell you a car, and I know, but do not disclose to the buyer (you, in this case), that when you are driving over 60 mph and turn on the radio that the brakes stop working, I've knowingly sold you a defective product (yeah, Ok, defects in DomiNations are not going to eject you through the windshield and leave you moaning that you can't feel your legs, but the underlying principle is the same).
Look i understand your frustration, i too am frustrated but i enjoy the game, i am willing to give nexon /bhg the opportunity to sort things out and by all indications they seem to be doing just that - in the last few days the mods ( new ones ) have been proactive - Rome you see was not built in a day - and patience is really a virtue - now you can continue to blow smoke or we can work with them to fix things, my point is simply this; too much negativity without acknowledging good effort is also a disease - lets play thus game to enjoy not to execute others - you have legitimate concerns , but this game is new - it will have teething issues -

Noisiv

Approved user
Top Dominators are exploiting the game like crazy I agree but I think there are much bigger cheaters in the game. Just make a list of every player who reached level 100+ the last week and do a what lever they were 3 weeks ago. If its a big jump check if crowns are used and how much if not ban.

5minutes

Approved user
5 minutes the worst thing one can do is to listen (or in this case read) with the intent to reply ; its clear you did not understand nor assimilate my post - you are a six gun sam - grow up sweetie!
Do you have evidence that they discussed these exploits in forum? We want physical evidence and not just a report. In addition, discussing about bugs and glitches does not prove they are guilty. There is nothing wrong with discussion about a potential bugs, or ways to advance in the game. Nexon encourages people to do so. So, the only time where people are considered to be cheating is when they hack the game using a third party program to modify data. If you have evidence that they do so, then i would consider them cheating.

Arekville

Approved user
You have every right to do as you please. I just happen to set the bar a lot higher when a game dev company takes my money knowing that the user experience is sub-optimal due to hacks, poorly written code, ghastly user experience and absolutely no feedback from said company addressing these issues. I've written to the company in a direct service request what will make me whole after all of this. You have a choice: sit back, wait and hope. I have a choice: demand a refund via multiple channels, including Apple and my CC Fraud Prevention protections (it actually works).
Look i understand your frustration, i too am frustrated but i enjoy the game, i am willing to give nexon /bhg the opportunity to sort things out and by all indications they seem to be doing just that - in the last few days the mods ( new ones ) have been proactive - Rome you see was not built in a day - and patience is really a virtue - now you can continue to blow smoke or we can work with them to fix things, my point is simply this; too much negativity without acknowledging good effort is also a disease - lets play thus game to enjoy not to execute others - you have legitimate concerns , but this game is new - it will have teething issues -

In10se

Approved user
Do you have evidence that they discussed these exploits in forum? We want physical evidence and not just a report. In addition, discussing about bugs and glitches does not prove they are guilty. There is nothing wrong with discussion about a potential bugs, or ways to advance in the game. Nexon encourages people to do so. So, the only time where people are considered to be cheating is when they hack the game using a third party program to modify data. If you have evidence that they do so, then i would consider them cheating.
The evidence is on the forums - search 4u2nv's posts -