maxed out walls!!!!!

dbukalski

Approved user
lvl11 = 4mil, lvl10= 3mil etc etc x 110 walls and 8 gates. total cost = 1,038,000,000 gold. hot damn. is it possible to achieve this without cheats or shit loads of real cash spent?

dbukalski

Approved user
actually now that i think about it its not so bad. i just reached enlightenment still using gunpowder troops and ive done 1/10 of that at 110mil collected. the farming is accelerating spent a lot of time at 200 medals farming 18k gold or so

Whatwhat

Approved user
trust me no one has done it without cheating. only a fraction of the players with max walls have paid for the legitimately, maybe 2 - 5 %.

finger

Approved user
I can't wait for these posts complaining about it taking too long to max out Enlightenment Age to turn into posts complaining there's nothing to do now that they went all out crowning/pulling all nighters to max Enlightenment Age.

Bet you guys enter marathons just to sprint.

dbukalski

Approved user
nah, im sure by the time i farm 1 billion gold industrial age will be available

Whatwhat

Approved user
i dont see how this post is complaining about it taking too long to reach enlightenment age.

personally i think its too short.

Whatwhat

Approved user
how much have you farmed so far? im less than a quarter of the way there and ive been playing for almost 6 months!

Aussie guy

Approved user
I've been playing for more than six months, was in 2nd place and have a level 105 base. I have spent plenty of time and money on the game. I don't have Level 11 walls yet. 1 billion coins to max up your base is not possible through normal game play...looting, gathering or hunting even in six months....it can't be done. All those players appearing with level 11 walls have either spent thousands of dollars getting them or have hacked crowns to do it. A reasonable question to ask would be...Do new players really spend thousands of dollars on a new game to obtain maximum walls and bases in a day or two, or is it more likely they are hacking the game? Why doesn't Nexon check ingame purchases against bases with maximum level walls? I am sure some of them haven't even spent 1 cent on this game. If they haven't spent anything or very little, and built massive bases within a week or so...they are hackers.

Link5549

Approved user
just imagine how much they will cost if industrial age adds more levels of walls.

mwedwards

Approved user
One thing that is surprising about this game is just how similar the gameplay is from prehistory through enlightenment, with each age basically just increasing scale. So far it works historically, but it would be thoroughly disappointing if this continues into industrial as walls more or less became obsolete with the introduction of mechanized warfare. Changing this dynamic will require fundamental changes to the game engine (think trenches, urban warfare, explosive shells, multi-kilometer-range artillery, eventually flight, etc.).

dbukalski

Approved user
Ive farmed 110 mil gold since game came out. but its speeding up. Was farming at 200 medals for a while. Just got to enlightenment, temple upgraded so finally have access to training blessing. But from some of ur earlier comments about how much u were able to farm in the beginning i think it will take me longer.

I have lvl9 gates, and about 40 lvl8 walls rest lvl7

Last edited:

dbukalski

Approved user
Ill be happy if things just continue to scale. Im ok with walls still working just as they do now all the way to future age #27. I played the civilization games. Walls were relevant to the highest ages. I dont need complete military accuracy to enjoy the game.

JuDomines

Approved user
If BHG folks are rational they will not increase the cost of things even more. It would be nearly impossible to stand without paying top dollars (I spend 1.5h in a row per day on this game and struggling a bit in gunpowder and will probably struggle a LOT in enlightenment). The business model of a freemium game is that 2-5% of the paying customers are financing the rest. If the game is too time-consuming, the 95-97% will quit. As a game designer I could not look at me in the mirror disappointing almost every players who gave a shoot to my game.

I believe that's why they plan to introduce another type of resource (Oil) that probably will be a bit more scarce that food and gold. This mechanic will increase the difficulty a bit, but far less than increasing even more the cost (in food and gold) of upgrades and buildings would have do.

And oh yeah, walls will disapear for sure. Maybe replaced by trenches or smthg like that (Spike by mines, etc.). This would essentially be a cosmetic change. In this kind of game, I can't envision the lack of any building that slow down attacking troops.

sweetlove07

Approved user
I just want to know how to get 110 wall? I am Enlight Age and maximum walls i have is 90. I did research in Library. Have I missed something so far?