Search results

1. BRAVEHEART

Stronghold

Very good idea, I now have so many different troops and levels that I have lost the overview. In addition, I would like to see a heading with only airplanes (everything that flies) Have you heard anything about this from BHG? Greets!
  2. BRAVEHEART

You are not crazy You are AWAKE in an insane world For that exact reason most people will call...

You are not crazy You are AWAKE in an insane world For that exact reason most people will call you crazy
  3. BRAVEHEART

Dutch Glory FE - now 30 active members, room for more members

Good afternoon Warriors, We are an originally Dutch alliance, founded on November 4, 2015. Over the years we have seen many players come and go, but there has always been a permanent club of members and this club of members is expanding over the last months. We still have 10 spots available...
  4. BRAVEHEART

Shipyard level 14

The more the better. Then I hope they do something about it :cool:
  5. BRAVEHEART

The Shipyard is needing an update to armies

@ Have you received a message or reply of one of the BIGHUG memebers?
  6. BRAVEHEART

Template for Council and Museum

This is exactly what I thought too! This works ideally in the museum. If possible, I would like to do something similar for Council & Manufacturing. Specially for manufacturing. I now switch and slide the Munitions there after every war
  7. BRAVEHEART

Shipyard level 14

Yes, exactly what you stated is absolutely correct. Have you already contacted them from the game or not? The only thing left to get now are mainly worthless armies of 40 pieces. with low HP & DPS Where have the Zero planes, Anti-Infantry army, Anti-Tank Army, Aerial Strike Army etcetera...
  8. BRAVEHEART

Leather and Fur Imbalance

absolutly true! Fur is needed for Merc and Blessing to attack! please give more fur often! :)
  9. BRAVEHEART

Come and Join the proud alliance DUTCH GLORY

Come on people
  10. BRAVEHEART

Come and Join the proud alliance DUTCH GLORY

As a Council am I asking the fanatics dutch playersz to come and Join the proudest dutch alliance DUTCH GLORY!!! There are 11 places left so come on fast and take a place between the proud to be dutch ally's...Together we stand strong and rising up fast!! REMEMBER THE DUTCH GLORY...