Search results

1. Y

Memorial Day - Week Ahead 5/20

Beware, there are guys here who used to downplay any post or suggestion. If you make a polite request/suggestion, even if it's a valid one, and doesn't fit to their liking they get annoyed and you are branded as cry baby. As if they/themselves never made any request/suggestion. They rule this...
  2. Y

DomiNations Update 12.6 - Manufactory Updates

What's the point of making a suggestion for Quality-of-life improvement if someone is to get annoyed with a legitimate observation. Please ignore and cancel my suggestion.
  3. Y

"Please make font size bigger" is the exact word for my suggestion as it is legit and literally an eyesore. If you only care to see Obstruction Transmitter munition you'll understand why. Even with the improvement there's still room for an improvement. If you find my suggestion annoying then I...
  4. Y

There's nothing wrong making suggestion for improvement even at first glance. You're almost 60 and I see nothing wrong with the grumpy attitude. Respect my suggestion and I'll respect your grumpiness. "Reality bites" I know. But your not alone, I'm almost there. Let's get grumpy together. Fair...
  5. Y

Speaking of munition details, please make font size bigger.
  6. Y

April Legendary Calendar

I've been patiently waiting for this British Kettle Drum too. Hopefully we'll see this included on May Legendary Calendar