• World War Matchmaking Downtime
    Earlier today (4/12) World War Matchmaking was inaccessible, we apologize for this inconvenience. As of 1pm EST you can claim 250 Crowns and 5x 1h Speed Ups as compensation, this must be claimed within 5-days.

Search results

1. CarlVonC

Looking for active members and mature member

Conveniently I am looking for a more active alliance LVL 62 about to go Gunpowder
  2. CarlVonC

Tunnels

I was doing one of those scripted campaign battles and there were tunnels the adviser said to use to get under walls. I put my guys by the tunnel but they didn't use it, is there some trick to making them go in the tunnel instead of breaking down a wall?
  3. CarlVonC

Secondary Gold Building

When attacking/looting and someone has a lot of gold left after you've taken out the markets, what are the other structures that would be holding the remaining gold?
  4. CarlVonC

Join A League, Get More Loot!

Is there a down side to being in a league, or are we just saying actively pursuing higher leagues is not worth the trouble? I just went over 400 and it popped up, I accepted. Is there a way out?
  5. CarlVonC

Time on Dock

Quick question, my dock has become unusable. I hit it to look but it only flashes and has a time on it (now 15hours, was 24 I believe). I'm sure I clicked something to make this happen, but can someone tell me what is going on? I also see no way to speed it up or pay it off. Thanks
  6. CarlVonC

2 Questions from a beginner

Thanks. Now that I've started attacking/looting I've seen that. What I meant with the first question is if you buy a treaty it is for a certain number of days and then there is a longer "Cooldown". For example a 5 Day Treaty also has a 3 Week Cooldown. I assume during the 5 days you can't...
  7. CarlVonC

2 Questions from a beginner

A couple easy questions: 1) What is the Cool Down period on the treaties? (I am still on my original one) 2) With my treaty about to expire I am planning the layout for best defense. I've read several good tips, but one question...can you be attacked from anywhere? As in I have a beach to...