• World War Matchmaking Downtime
    Earlier today (4/12) World War Matchmaking was inaccessible, we apologize for this inconvenience. As of 1pm EST you can claim 250 Crowns and 5x 1h Speed Ups as compensation, this must be claimed within 5-days.

Search results

1. D

Burj Al Arab does not work

Leviathan this seems to be related also to the Uni research of Harriet Tubman With IA we got another claymore mine and I saw the following behavior: Prerequisites for Repro: * Harriet Tubman trap upgrade time maxed (10%) * Burj Al Arab with 9 houses in vicinity 1. Check the upgrade time of...
  2. D

Introducing our new Community Managers!

Hello Ayo and Leviathan, I'm a player from the alliance First Order and am playing since February 2016. Currently DA level 301 and this is the only mobile game I play for longer than a couple of weeks - so keep doing a great job as this is the best mix of strategy and combat currently on the...
  3. D

Ranged units/generals sniping units that moved away

Hey support team, had a weird behavior in today's WW attack. I dropped a decoy and placed a Zhukov to have the enemy troops march towards him. Then I rallied him to another position. This in itself is not that significant. What is significant is that as soon as some of the Helo TTs and the...
  4. D

Video and video retrain issues on iOS since update

No Title Y'all talking to the wrong people - apparently it's not BHGs fault.
  5. D

Video issues on IOS

I actually contacted customer support regarding video issues but they told me to reach out to ironSource as they would be the one responsible for the ads lol
  6. D

Building Upgrade Spreadsheet

Hey bro, thanks a lot for all the work, but for whatever reason you have the shipyard max level set to 12 - but currently the max is 11: https://dominations.fandom.com/wiki/Shipyard Also the university research sheet is showing all researches as 5 - regardless if it's a 10 level research or 1...
  7. D

Yes the armored ambush trap is 70k oil without any discounts
  8. D

As I assume you have Microprocessors researched, that'll be 9 days without any time reduction
  9. D

First level of economic prosperity takes 1d 16h for my DA account, where I have Microprocessors researched (15% less Library research time). So if I assume the first level is 48 hours and multiply by 0.85 I'm getting 40.8 hours, that should be the 1d 16h for the first research.
  10. D

Blessing Hotfix Available Now*

all the ones you propose jagadeeshgarapati are too strong - maybe a 10% HP increase for all troops would be in tone also SomeRandomPlayer you forgot the SA library research reducing training times by 10% so in theory the french were already at 96% but with VIP they would be at 116% :)
  11. D

New General bjorn ironside and VIP

So I don't have any numbers but can just provide something that might be interesting for all: On my main account, I have access to Björn - so I must be VIP 1. There I bought the estate when it was on sale for around 30€ On my alt, I did buy the 3 day Villa when it was available for like 1,79€...
  12. D

Walls maxed (lvl 18), now what?

search for museum artifacts and spend your gold/food/oil there
  13. D

Children's Day Event!

Kids are like farts, your own don‘t bother you as much 😉
  14. D

artifact advice for tanks; 20% dps or hp?

Defo number 2 - as land mines are the real killers of HTs - so the more HP the better
  15. D

when does victory chest and league boat evaluate medals?

I personally hover around 1900-2100 medal range and sometimes I start around 1950 and finish the chest with barely over 2000, e.g. 2007 I get the Kingdom league rewards - so I assume it's the rewards from the 'last' battle that fills/finishes the chest
  16. D

Missle silo firing twice after being suppressed by planes

Hey guys, I've encountered a bug that the missle silo fired twice after being suppressed by my planes. See: https://youtu.be/-wy_j7A8Imo I've checked the replay on another account and another device and it always shoots two rockets, also in the attack itself I lost the troops that vaporized...
  17. D

Halloween Event!

On what kind of drugs are you on buddy?
  18. D

Sooooo... When is the Cold War Age coming out?

As much as I'd like to see a new age - many players just reached atomic during the summer rush event so most players will still need a few months to catch up on upgrades first. I think beginning of next year would be a good time coupled with time reduction university leader for < global players
  19. D

Anyone at BHG actually try to complete this week's event as Atomic Age?

Jesus guys, this is not rocket science. While I agree that the 210 battles target is a bit high, it's easy to adapt. Train plain infantry - Search for an opponent with exposed TC - destroy the TC - Surrender - get two stars - counts as a won battle. This is like the 'X quick victories' for the...
  20. D

Matchmaking broke for a moment

Don't know how this should be possible