test

Announcement

Collapse

Bookmark the new forum URL!

Reminder! We have changed the URL of the DomiNations forums to https://forums.bighugegames.com/ Be sure to update your browser's bookmarks today!
See more
See less

NTG gathering problem in DA...2 options to solve it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NTG gathering problem in DA...2 options to solve it

Dear creators and community managers of the game ( TheWise Ayo Leviathan ),

The NTG gathering issue is an ongoing problem for years. You need to reevaluate your decision NOT to rebalance the various Nations because up to Industrial/Global age, nation distribution is somewhat ok, BUT from the point and onward, there is a high discrepancy in favor of Germans/British/Romans/French against Chinese/Japanese/Greeks and Koreans. Especially Japanese and Greeks are almost non existent in Space/Digital ages. The last 2 days, I pressed NEXT button countless times only to find 5 bases from the 2 nations I mentioned. This can't go on.
    When Information age will be released, the top age players will be UNABLE to gather Silk and Scrolls.

My proposal is to give more incentive to players to switch to Greeks or Japanese:

1. There are many players that like to build and not play WW. Make them switch to Greeks by changing to the following bonuses:
    - Refunds part of upgrade costs 15%
    - Instantly finish upgrades and general recovery under 6h for Free +1h per age (in upgrades of 12+ days, a few hours is still almost nothing but coupled with Parliamentary Speedups will be a real help to builder type of players)

2. Japanese is a defensive nation so adding the following would help:
    - Defender spawn time of 25% (this would be a nice advantage in wars too)
    - town center shoots at invaders (make it like an antitank gun with faster fire rate than normal)
    - Increase length of peace treaties +25%

2nd solution
    - Guarantee NTG in all 5 star victories
    - the extra NTGs should always be from NTGs that we don't have already at max quantity.

3rd solution from @bapia

If I may propose, make Marco Polo to exchange NTGs in 3to1 or any other ratio.

Please consider either of the 2 solutions (or even both) cause soon, all high level/age players will be unable to gather specific NTGs.
    regards
    oddin
    Last edited by wrathchild_78; 09-25-2020, 02:19 AM.
    The Greeks
    Μονο για πολεμοχαρης παικτες! Απο επιπεδο 180 και πανω.

The Greeks 2
    Training academy για ολα τα επιπεδα παικτων.

2nd solution sounds comparatively easy to impliment.

Also, 3rd alternative, if I may propose, make Marco Polo to exchange NTGs in 3to1 or any other ratio.

Comment

up to the top pls!
      The Greeks
      Μονο για πολεμοχαρης παικτες! Απο επιπεδο 180 και πανω.

The Greeks 2
      Training academy για ολα τα επιπεδα παικτων.

Comment

Yes agreed. Something needs to be done about those annoying amounts of NTGs for each War. Plus some NTGs are hard to find like Porcelain and Scrolls.

wrathchild_78 Yesterday I spent about 30 minutes skipping through bases and I only seen 1 Korean base. 🙄

Lord Stark leader of D͓̽ґѧ⒢өηṧ†øn̥ͦΣ

Comment

• wrathchild_78
          wrathchild_78 commented
          Editing a comment
          yep I feel you! Same thing for me with Japanese (silk)

Originally posted by wrathchild_78 View Post
        Dear creators and community managers of the game ( TheWise Ayo Leviathan ),

The NTG gathering issue is an ongoing problem for years. You need to reevaluate your decision NOT to rebalance the various Nations because up to Industrial/Global age, nation distribution is somewhat ok, BUT from the point and onward, there is a high discrepancy in favor of Germans/British/Romans/French against Chinese/Japanese/Greeks and Koreans. Especially Japanese and Greeks are almost non existent in Space/Digital ages. The last 2 days, I pressed NEXT button countless times only to find 5 bases from the 2 nations I mentioned. This can't go on.
        When Information age will be released, the top age players will be UNABLE to gather Silk and Scrolls.

My proposal is to give more incentive to players to switch to Greeks or Japanese:

1. There are many players that like to build and not play WW. Make them switch to Greeks by changing to the following bonuses:
        - Refunds part of upgrade costs 15%
        - Instantly finish upgrades and general recovery under 6h for Free +1h per age (in upgrades of 12+ days, a few hours is still almost nothing but coupled with Parliamentary Speedups will be a real help to builder type of players)

2. Japanese is a defensive nation so adding the following would help:
        - Defender spawn time of 25% (this would be a nice advantage in wars too)
        - town center shoots at invaders (make it like an antitank gun with faster fire rate than normal)
        - Increase length of peace treaties +25%

2nd solution
        - Guarantee NTG in all 5 star victories
        - the extra NTGs should always be from NTGs that we don't have already at max quantity.

3rd solution from @bapia

If I may propose, make Marco Polo to exchange NTGs in 3to1 or any other ratio.

Please consider either of the 2 solutions (or even both) cause soon, all high level/age players will be unable to gather specific NTGs.
        regards
        oddin
        Maybe just consider ditching the whole concept of national trade goods altogether? There’s such an imbalance of nations, especially in later ages. NTG farming is tedious at best, and brings no value or enjoyment to the game.

Comment

• wrathchild_78
          wrathchild_78 commented
          Editing a comment
          that would be perfect but only for us....They did add new chapters in Parliament that would greatly help though! This is some progress indeed. It will take some time to complete the chapters but -2 NTGs is very welcome change

The receipt of NTG can be equalized quite simply by changing the weight (percentage) of each type of NTG per battle. For example, when attacking the Germans, the chance to get salt is 25% and any other product is 10%. But, this requires the desire of BHG, and we know that their desire is quite different - to make us pay for rare NTG.

Comment

TheWise Leviathan Ayo

​​​​​​​Guys pls listen to your player base

Comment

What’s wrong with using the United Nation as one of your wonder buildings? 3 NTGs a day seems like a good way to have a varied supply.

Comment

• TomAwsm
              TomAwsm commented
              Editing a comment
              Too random, and the UN is arguably the worst Atomic Wonder compared to the others.

• King Crimson
              King Crimson commented
              Editing a comment
              TomAwsm
              Nobody said the UN is a great wonder but it works better than the others if you want NTGs, random or not.

Yes, something needs to be done. I support both the 2nd and 3rd solutions, preferably both. Hell, the first solution could be added as well, but it's not realistic to expect enough players to switch for it to be a viable solution by itself.

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
            X