test

Announcement

Collapse

Bookmark the new forum URL!

Reminder! We have changed the URL of the DomiNations forums to https://forums.bighugegames.com/ Be sure to update your browser's bookmarks today!
See more
See less

Bring back the original game app icon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back the original game app icon

With the new app icon, it kind of blends in with games like boom beach, clash of clans, clash royale etc. One of the things that separated dominations from those games is that it’s less cartoony. Also nothing beats the head of Cleopatra and I miss it. New isn’t always better

although it is the least of my troubles concerning dominations....I agree 100%
    The Greeks
    Μονο για πολεμοχαρης παικτες! Απο επιπεδο 180 και πανω.

The Greeks 2
    Training academy για ολα τα επιπεδα παικτων.

Comment

Yeah man the old one was better

Comment

Marketing may have said "We need to compete with [insert those other games]"; and while comparing the games they noticed the icons thus suggested the easy change i.e. maybe it was intentional. Seems odd, I agree, would be so curious to learn their reasoning.

Comment

I, too, would like to see Cleopatra back
          *See my name
          lol

Comment

Maybe you should do a contest between 3-4 icons on Facebook or Instagram. The user should vote which is the best. At my point of view, the old one was definitely better to show what is inside the game. The new one shows Stone Age. Is the game about the Stone Age? I guess not. It’s about nations. Cleopatra was a huge leader. If there is a tank inside the icon, I would say: ok it’s about war. But this sone age face.... sorry, I think this doesn’t fit to this game.
            Until it is not fixed, my signature will be:
            Dominations = the better cheater wins!

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
            X