Announcement

Collapse

Bookmark the new forum URL!

Reminder! We have changed the URL of the DomiNations forums to https://forums.bighugegames.com/ Be sure to update your browser's bookmarks today!
See more
See less

Not much to ask for

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not much to ask for

Free video troop retrain:

If it resets every 9 or 10 hours, why make us wait?
    Say I use a free retrain before bed but dont attack until morning. I shouldnt have to wait a further 9 or 10 hours for a retrain.
    If you're going to make us wait, why not break it down to timed 8hr period: midnight, 8am, 4pm and midnight respectively. If you use it then you only have to wait until the next time slot. Whenever that falls within your international time zone. Say I use it just after one has gone, fine, I'll wait. But maybe ill use it right before the reset time and only have to wait 1hour for example.

ALTERNATIVELY (and this is my preferred outcome) make them instant and unlimited. Why wait? Why limit us? Let's attack attack attack to our hearts content.

Secondly: In world war can we please just attack straight from scouting an enemy. Its tedious loading then unloading then going back and loading again. I just want account and opponent then hit the attack button and go from there. PLEASE.

Originally posted by M4gicm1ke View Post
    If you're going to make us wait, why not break it down to timed 8hr period: midnight, 8am, 4pm and midnight respectively. If you use it then you only have to wait until the next time slot. Whenever that falls within your international time zone. Say I use it just after one has gone, fine, I'll wait. But maybe ill use it right before the reset time and only have to wait 1hour for example.

Secondly: In world war can we please just attack straight from scouting an enemy. Its tedious loading then unloading then going back and loading again. I just want account and opponent then hit the attack button and go from there. PLEASE.
    Both excellent suggestions...
    Greek Myrmidons
    Ψαχνουμε παικτες για πολεμους απο επιπεδο 100 και πανω.

Comment

• M4gicm1ke
      M4gicm1ke commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks you wrathchild

if we can use free video troop retrain, none of us want to be Vip 3.
    that's a terrible for BHG

Originally posted by M4gicm1ke View Post
    Free video troop retrain:

If it resets every 9 or 10 hours, why make us wait?
    Say I use a free retrain before bed but dont attack until morning. I shouldnt have to wait a further 9 or 10 hours for a retrain.

ALTERNATIVELY (and this is my preferred outcome) make them instant and unlimited. Why wait? Why limit us? Let's attack attack attack to our hearts content.

Last edited by NxM_Hiawatha; 12-17-2019, 04:19 AM.

Comment

• M4gicm1ke
      M4gicm1ke commented
      Editing a comment
      Well theres still other ways to spend money and raise VIP level 🤑
Working...
X