Announcement

Collapse

Bookmark the new forum URL!

Reminder! We have changed the URL of the DomiNations forums to https://forums.bighugegames.com/ Be sure to update your browser's bookmarks today!
See more
See less

leader MIA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan-O
    started a topic leader MIA

leader MIA

TinSoldier Our alliance leader has been MIA for over a year now, we have 2 co leaders and one of them basically acts as leader but he can’t promote anyone else to co and change alliance settings. Is there a way for nexon to change the leader position over for us?

• The Mighty Fist
    replied
    TinSoldier - Over at LegendsLost we have been without our leader for 646 days. Some time ago, I raised the question like others in the thread above - Can you change the leader? I got the brush off at that time......basically you said you couldn’t intervene. We have carried on, but periodically new recruits raise it as a real issue. We would start a new alliance, but that would mean that we would forfeit the hard work that has got us to Level 10. My questions are: (1) why prioritise the interests of someone that hasn’t played the game for nearly two years (and almost certainly never will) over the interests of 40+ players who play regularly and no doubt spend a bit of money (2) if you cannot change the leadership, how about allowing us to set up LegendsLost2 with L10 status?

Leave a comment:

• pckrn
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan-O View Post
    Tinsoldier came through for the hashashin. We have a leader again

thank you
    TinSoldier wha.. i just read this today, and i would like this done with my alliance too please. how come he gets a leader and i dont? his leader was missing for only 485 days. mine’s been missing for 1003.

Leave a comment:

• The Mighty Fist
    replied
    I find myself in exactly the same position as you, Dan O. I have made an initial request and got the initial cut and paste reply, which I have batted back. Don’t know if you had any magic bullets - if so let me know! Just seems odd to prioritise the interests of someone who hasn’t played the game for a long time over those who play regularly (and contribute a bit of cash from time to time!)

Leave a comment:

• LordStark263AC
    commented on 's reply
    Well done TinSoldier

• Dan-O
    replied
    Tinsoldier came through for the hashashin. We have a leader again

thank you

Leave a comment:

• mkm1g15
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan-O View Post
    This is the response from CS

how are we supposed to contact someone through social media that hasn't logged into the game in over a year, and no one in the alliance knows him outside the game? that was the lamest respose ive ever heard
    Well that doesn't help now.

Leave a comment:

• Manifesto
    commented on 's reply
    If TinSoldier was a woman she'd be SterlingSoldier.

• Dan-O
    replied
    RIGHT!! Where is he?? i cant speak for others but i am not here to bash him/her or use him/her for a punching bag (just realized tinsoldier hasnt specified gender lol)

TinSoldier I really would like your input on this matter. is there anything at all you can do for us? Leaderless is no way to be, please help.

Leave a comment:

• LordStark263AC
    replied
    No sign of TinSoldier, guess this topic is tad too much for him, lol

Leave a comment:

• Dan-O
    replied
    Originally posted by Mcnasty View Post
    I would just start a new alliance. If you’re a good team it shouldn’t be a problem getting back to where you’re at with glory and level. Ya it sucks but so does being in an alliance with no real leader. Make the new one and have someone that comes with you to go back to the old one every so often tell you get all your members too the new alliance
    too stubborn to do that, just need to get CS to move their butts, besides with the current chat bug going around we're not leaving and joining any alliances

Leave a comment:

• Mcnasty
    replied
    I would just start a new alliance. If you’re a good team it shouldn’t be a problem getting back to where you’re at with glory and level. Ya it sucks but so does being in an alliance with no real leader. Make the new one and have someone that comes with you to go back to the old one every so often tell you get all your members too the new alliance

Leave a comment:

• Dan-O
    replied
    I push my plea with the GM further and get almost the same non commital response

485 days inactive!! C’mon clear out all your old inactive players. They are clogging up the game

Leave a comment:

• Bootney Lee Fonsworth
    commented on 's reply
    The direct link to another alliance in war should've been in from the start. Especially with the game supporting multiple languages. Why oh why would clicking on the alliance's name just take me to the same screen I can get to by pushing opponent/enemy?

• pckrn
    replied
    im also in a lvl 10 alliance where the leader is missing.
    devs speak as if they want to encourage alliances in dominations but they wont make the simplest changes lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X