A letter to CEO Tim Train

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A letter to CEO Tim Train

Dear Supreme Lord Chancellor, Admiral General Air-Force Commander-in-Chief Tim of House Train.

Two things.

First

Please make your BHG "subordinates" check the Drone Age for bugs before releasing it, even if Nexon are on your back about rushing new content.

Every. Single. Time you release a new Age it comes with s#*t loads of bugs which you guys take months if not years to fix *cough cough* Alliance Perk 3.

Have a handful of top players from top alliances play beta version for a couple of weeks before releasing it to the masses. We've been telling you this for years now and it seems you intentionally ignore our opinions.

Second.

Release date. You've GOTTA tell us in months in advance. A week or two not gonna cut it. We need more time in advance. 100%

Hugs and kisses as always.

Sincerely yours

Lord Stark of House of Dragon

Lord Stark leader of House of Dragon

Your opinion it doesn’t matter I am afraid!!

Comment

• LordStark263AC
      LordStark263AC commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not an opinion it was a request.

Well said! Here here.

Comment

I agree. But, I find it ironic we have to reach out to the CEO to "communicate" our feedback. The game almost has 0 channels of true support/feedback from players.

Comment

Live Twitch stream is on Monday....

Let me take a guess here........ You guys gonna introduce Drone Age? F*#king better not!!!!

@CEO_Tim_Train I'm talking to you. You better not release Drone Age in 2 weeks time or some sh1t like that. We need at least a months notice.

Lord Stark leader of House of Dragon

Comment

• Dracula3811
          Dracula3811 commented
          Editing a comment
          You got your wish! Lol

• LordStark263AC
          LordStark263AC commented
          Editing a comment
          Dracula3811 Yes that's true, only until the 9.8 update is out. I reckon that's when they'll unleash the Drone Age

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
      X