test

Announcement

Collapse

Bookmark the new forum URL!

Reminder! We have changed the URL of the DomiNations forums to https://forums.bighugegames.com/ Be sure to update your browser's bookmarks today!
See more
See less

Speedup requests should disappear when fulfilled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedup requests should disappear when fulfilled

Thank you for adding this feature to the game.

however, if you have about 40 requests per day, the chat is full of fullfilled requests. Please make it possible that the speed up requests are disappearing after they are fullfilled like the troop requests. Otherwise you do not see the important chat discussion. It’s not giving you an advantage when the request is done. It’s just a useless information for the alliance.

i politely ask you to change it and let them disappear like the troop requests.
    thank you!
    Until it is not fixed, my signature will be:
    Dominations = the better cheater wins!

You have already unlocked them?

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
      You have already unlocked them?
      Yes it’s unlocked. We are a alliance of about 35 active players. It was done after one day and the request stays in the chat with the remark “done” it is not disappearing like the troop requests.

Comment

• HalfJobBob
        HalfJobBob commented
        Editing a comment
        You are absolutely spot on

Of course, it should disappear! The whole Parlament should disappear. What a rip off! First stage and 2 players can help with 10 min of speed up. Stage 8: 4 players can help with 30 min = 2 hours. For this, your alliance has to pay in millions of resources. What are 2 hours or 10 min. Speed up to a increase time of 12 days? Nothing. The parlament is a huge machine to waste resources.

Comment

• ZaqMuse
        ZaqMuse commented
        Editing a comment
        its a waste as well if your resources is max within hour.
        Parliament is a good place to dump my resources 12mil daily. It helps my motivation to keep raiding for oil.

• Zaxillaxifrage
        Zaxillaxifrage commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not sure where you got the impression that either building a Parliament or contributing to it were mandatory. Don't like it, don't use it. Many players in later ages find themselves sitting on food and gold with nothing to spend it on anyway.

• King Crimson
        King Crimson commented
        Editing a comment
        ''The parliament is a huge machine to waste resources''
        For high level players that's exactly what it is. And it's a welcome addition!

Agreed. Cooperative speedups are a nice addition, but the completion messages are annoying clutter in the chat window.

Comment

YES! This is so annoying. Please remove the completed alliance speed up message from chat!
        If you are looking for an alliance come check us out at Dominion. We currently have 3 active alliances: Dominion Títans, Dominion Legion, and Dominion Force. Members from all Dominion alliances are all connected by the required LINE app. Add knattynate and message me to be added to our groups.

Comment

Agreed. The messages are cluttering the chat. Make them disappear!
          Bad Rabbits. We hop, you drop. Adults 25+

Comment

TheWise do you have any information regarding this issue?

Comment

The team is looking into this request now, we'll keep you posted when we have an update!

Comment

Fulfilled troop requests remained in-game chat too in the announcement screenshot, so be thankful that wasn't implemented ;-)

Comment

How about doing away with the bubble

Comment

• Walker
                    Walker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Pardon. But I did not under stand

Make a separete tab in the chat that is going to hold all non messages like donations, speed requests, replays, base tests.

Comment

I would like to point out that @ L8, 2 hours per day on a 12 day upgrade is 22 hours. Not insignificant. (You can’t use the 12 one since you eliminated almost a whole day). At L10, 2.5 hours 2x per day is like 2 days off of the time. If you don’t want it... your loss.

Yes, please remove completed notices from chat.

Comment

Is there any progress ongoing? It’s driving me nuts! 30 messages per day useless in the chat. Important messages are unseen because of this spam!

Comment

Hey Don Mario,

Did a bit of following up on this. We're not pushing a hotfix for this but we do have a fix slated in our next update! Thanks for hanging tight!

Comment

• Zaxillaxifrage
                          Zaxillaxifrage commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thank you for that info. The chat clutter will only get worse as alliances max out all three speedup perks and each person can make a total of six per day.

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                      X