Announcement

Collapse

Bookmark the new forum URL!

Reminder! We have changed the URL of the DomiNations forums to https://forums.bighugegames.com/ Be sure to update your browser's bookmarks today!
See more
See less

Museum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Museum

I still get confused about these artifacts,which are the best and how many do you need.
    my combination is commando/Zooks at atomic age.
    Any help or ideas would be most appreciated.

I would suggest you to upgrade some artifacts related to Fighter/Bomber unit's HP/DPS. Because that will add much devastation with your artifact combination. I'm having artifacts to boost my factory and airstrip unit's HP and DPS. My heavy tank's HP is 45% more with artifacts. My fighter and Bombers HPs are increased 20% thru artifacts. When you reach higher age, Factory and Air units will take the command.

Comment

• mavrick68
      mavrick68 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you will have a look.
      👍

Depending on your troops, in your case, you should aim guerilla damage and zooks damage at weapon artifacts.
    Always has heavy tank damage artifacts on second. will helps eventually. i had 50% plus HT damage. And yes fighter damage is MUST!
    Jewelry artifact must have all resources looted. Mine currently at +85% with both jewelry.

Comment

If you have a lot of dollars the museum can work really well for you.

(Someone will now say “I’ve never spent a cent and I have upgraded my artefacts blah blah blah“. They’re lying. Don’t mind them. Find dollars.)

Comment

• mavrick68
        mavrick68 commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol thanks

Originally posted by Fufutus View Post
      They’re lying. Don’t mind them. Find dollars.)
      Hilarious!

Comment

A free and solid Museum is easy as of Space Age; no dollars required. Fufutus will remain Global Age forever so will never know ;-D

As for OP's question, you want Fighter/Commando/Bazooka/Heavy Tank stuff; depending on what you use; for armor (HP) / weapon (DMG). For Equipment you want All Towers (not just Towers, but "All Towers ..."), along with Spawn Time stuff. The lines matter far more than starting percentages.

If you're starting fresh, maybe save fragments until the next lucky war crafting event that increases chances of high percentages.

Comment

• mavrick68
          mavrick68 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thx yeah I’m working on this and starting to see a difference 👍

Originally posted by mavrick68 View Post
        I still get confused about these artifacts,which are the best and how many do you need.
        my combination is commando/Zooks at atomic age.
        Any help or ideas would be most appreciated.
        I am the one that will tell you that you need 0 dollars for a good museum. You only need dollars if you want to make it excellent.

With your army combo, you need artifacts with same double lines like:

Fighter Damage + Hitpoints
        Commando hitpoints
        Enemy Defender Spawn time
        All enemy defensive towers hitpoints + damage

If you have ALL the above lines with percentages above 35-40% then you are super good! EDST needs to be above 60%

To build a museum
        - you must craft every 2-3 days.
        - you never miss an expedition with supplies
        - you only spend supplies and blueprints when there is a special event.

P.S. Fufutus is an extreme player that hurts his game but doesnt know it.

P.S.2. My museum is like:
        - 61% AEDTD,
        +81% EDST,
        +47% Fighter damage,
        +32% Fighter hitpoints
        +35% Commando hitpoints

I have bought only supplies once with 7 euros and that is it. Nothing else!
        The Greeks
        Μονο για πολεμοχαρης παικτες! Απο επιπεδο 180 και πανω.

The Greeks 2
        Training academy για ολα τα επιπεδα παικτων.

Comment

• Cannibals
          Cannibals commented
          Editing a comment
          This is real - you don’t need $ to have a good museum. I have four accounts where the artifacts are all 5x “all” or “defender” perks and all unlocked and spent no $. I’m lazy when it comes to leveling them though, but I could grind out farming resources and fragments for blueprints for no $ if I was motivated.

I think it’s clear by now that unless you get a second job and start making some serious dollars, you will never be able to have a decent museum.

Comment

• SomeRandomPlayer
          SomeRandomPlayer commented
          Editing a comment
          This is so incorrect, it hurts.

• LordStark263AC
          LordStark263AC commented
          Editing a comment
          Quit your b1t#*ing. Like Oddin/Wrathchild said, it's not impossible to have a good Museum Artifacts. It takes time, effort and a bit of luck.

• Zaxillaxifrage
          Zaxillaxifrage commented
          Editing a comment
          Any time someone has to start a sentence with ' It's clear that...' , it's a good sign that whatever they say next is not actually that clear, obvious, or proven.

Just calm down guys. Museum is not only for money grab. You can play in it without paying anything. I am in the gunpowder age and I have a full museum. With decent boosts to hitpoints and and damage of my troops. And guess what, since I am not changing my attack srat until global, It will serve me pretty long. Talk about having legendarys, I have 3, and one duplocate too. All which I got from the events or war. Just stop crying about every thing. And start playing. And for maverick, just keep craftinf whenever you can, never stop doing that, as of upgrading artefacts or upgrading perks, do it either only during events or like we upgrade walls, upgrading while waiting for a building to finish. Compete in those events where you have a chance of wining a good artefact by completing challenges. Not leaderboards. And no I never paid a single paise to dominations. Just enjoy it.

Comment

Also, you can borrow dollars from many banks, at very good rates. Or sell your things. There are a lot of ways to make dollars for the museum.

Comment

Also, you can borrow dollars from many banks, at very good rates. Or sell your things. There are a lot of ways to make dollars for the museum.
            Thanks for keeping this forum a fun place!

Comment

Very often we fight alliances who have spent colossal amounts of money on the museum. The effects are obvious. It takes eight jet fighters to kill a foot soldier.

It’s fun to play against those alliances, fun for them and fun for us.

- It’s fun for them, because they win
              - It’s fun for us, because they got robbed by Nexon

Overall, a win-win situation

Comment

• Walker
                Walker commented
                Editing a comment
                In such cases. You are right. The museum gets heavy when spent. But that does not mean you should stop trying.

• Uhuru
                Uhuru commented
                Editing a comment
                I will disappoint you.. a powerful Museum does not mean a purchased Museum, most often it is a cheater Museum.

• wrathchild_78
                wrathchild_78 commented
                Editing a comment
                We have players with strong museum that never paid anything.
                We have players with EXTRA strong museum that paid around 100 euros for supplies and artifacts that you get from events
                and we have players with almost PERFECT museum stats that spent more than 200 euros, are very good grinders (blueprints, supplies, oil) and are not cheaters.

Sorry to disappoint you all...

I think we’re getting somewhere, finally.

Remember, in most forums, and this one is no exception, it is a mortal sin to admit that you got better by paying lots of dollars.

However, the reality of the huge amounts of dollars spent on museum is so obvious (we see it everyday) that the zero dollar position is indefensible.

Indeed, we are now told that with “100 dollars you get an extra strong museum” and with “200 dollars you get an excellent museum”.

Now, take these numbers and multiply them by a factor of ten. Why? Because wrath child (otherwise very knowledgable and helpful) cannot reveal the real numbers because they contradict his/her original position, and, of course, break the #1 forum law (always pretend you’re not spending money).

So, on average, you have to spend:

- 1000 dollars for extra strong
              - 2000 dollars for excellent

There are worse ways to spend your money but it’s still hilarious

Comment

• King Crimson
                King Crimson commented
                Editing a comment
                FOMO's a ***** isn't it?
                At the risk of getting too philosophical about a mobile game; yes it's natural to be jealous of things others have that you don't. The trick is to be thankful for what YOU have that OTHERS don't.
                You might have a sore knee but someone else might be a paraplegic. Get it?
                Leave others to their devices and just worry about yourself.

• wrathchild_78
                wrathchild_78 commented
                Editing a comment
                Me? A rich guy? Rofl....read carefully my answer.....VIP level 2 in 4+ years in this game

• Fufutus
                Fufutus commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you, King Crimson. You’re absolutely right.

PS: I see that wrath is a VIP. That means Very Important Person, doesn’t it?

Fufutus I have nothing to gain from lying. Accept this as the truth or not. I have seen my own progress in museum through multiple accounts and been leader of a top 30 alliance for more than you can imagine. So I have seen what good players can do and know how much everyone spends FOR THE MUSEUM.

https://dominations.fandom.com/wiki/RQ-2_Pioneer
              32.99 euros during a past event

https://dominations.fandom.com/wiki/Vz-9_Avrocar
              54.99 from the treasure dock offers or 32.99 from a past event

https://dominations.fandom.com/wiki/...th%27s_War_Kit
              Given for free to all players during a past event

Those 2 defensive artifacts that were on sale the past several weeks, had a total price of less than 100 euros. Couple those with the white shirt (given for free during another event) and there you have 3 defensive artifacts that significantly boost your museum for less than 100 euros. Defensive museums with those 3 artifacts are very strong. Everything else is just grinding in museum and looting. A good player can do those effortlessly.

I also remind you that I am VIP level 2 and have bought the 2 starter packages, the estate, a few supplies and around 5K crowns in my 4+ year career in dominations. So I know what I am talking about and do not question my spendings. Just because you do not know how to play effectively this game, this does not give you any right to confuse other members in here with false assumptions.

I will stop trying to change your mind cause its pointless. Feel free to visit other alliances and see for yourself how other people are playing.
              The Greeks
              Μονο για πολεμοχαρης παικτες! Απο επιπεδο 180 και πανω.

The Greeks 2
              Training academy για ολα τα επιπεδα παικτων.

Comment

If you have a lot of dollars the museum can work really well for you.

(Someone will now say “I’ve never spent a cent and I have upgraded my artefacts blah blah blah“. They’re lying. Don’t mind them. Find dollars.)
                No thanks. Not spending money on a damned mobile game. What's the point?

Comment

Working...
                X