test

Announcement

Collapse

Bookmark the new forum URL!

Reminder! We have changed the URL of the DomiNations forums to https://forums.bighugegames.com/ Be sure to update your browser's bookmarks today!
See more
See less

Do not accept in Scorption king in your alliance- he kicked everyone in ours!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do not accept in Scorption king in your alliance- he kicked everyone in ours!

A player named Scorption King warred with us a bit, chatted, donated, etc. He asked to be promoted to council and someone kindly did.

We learned a lesson the hard way. He immediately started kicking everyone he could while no coleaders were on to stop.

Do not accept him into your alliance. He very much worked to win our trust. It is really weird tbh.

• Scuba
    replied
    Feel your pain.
    We had same thing happen 2-3 years ago.
    The guy kept quizzing about promotion.

After a couple of months with continued input, donating regularly, taking part in wars thought may as well, will at least shut him up.
    Then boom he kicked everyone he could.
    ****head.

Leave a comment:

• Mountainking
    replied
    rêvasserie : Ok sorry I thought it was council being given on day 1. Also, in a team all the trusted warers should be a minimum council. The allies are the occasional players who dont really contribute much or newcomers.

Leave a comment:

• rêvasserie
    commented on 's reply
    I will continue to err on the side of trust and kindness. And I am glad you are willing to take him.

• rêvasserie
    commented on 's reply
    I debated it but this is more about who not to accept so it seemed like ... the opposite.

• rêvasserie
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah. Mine as well.

• Mountainking
    replied
    We will accept him but unlike garbage alliances we will not grant random scrubs council....

Leave a comment:

• Uhuru
    replied
    For such messages there is a forum Alliance gate.

Leave a comment:

• heist
    replied
    Should also mention we were in preparation day before a war started so it wiped out most of the players who had opted in.

it really sucks because that was one of my favourite alliances too.

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
X