Announcement

Collapse

Bookmark the new forum URL!

Reminder! We have changed the URL of the DomiNations forums to https://forums.bighugegames.com/ Be sure to update your browser's bookmarks today!
See more
See less

Current event global leaderboard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boldy
    started a topic Current event global leaderboard

Current event global leaderboard

Why is customer service not rampant deleting the entire top 100, and who knows how many hundreds of accounts unseen.
    It's impossible to purchase enough speed ups to get many millions in xp. Regular sales are crowns, sure a few days of speed ups here and there are included, but they limit those to one transaction. It's just not possible to actually buy enough of these speeds.

All those accounts should be closed permanently for blatantly cheating before the event actually ends.

• Tomik
    replied
    There was no Santa Claus coming into my global leaderboard after the end of the last event. First player ended around 5.1M...

Leave a comment:

• King Crimson
    commented on 's reply
    So that's a 'no' to moving on?
    I wish you well in your fight.

edit: You got your wish - good for you! Baby got his bottle in the end.
    Last edited by King Crimson; 01-08-2020, 07:53 PM.

• King Crimson
    commented on 's reply
    Boldy
    Of course there's no way to buy 2 years of speedups - who ever said there was?
    Why are you and everyone else stuck on the speed ups? Is there NO other way to get to the top of the boards? I genuinely want to know. I've asked you this a number of times but you cannot answer.
    Last edited by King Crimson; 01-08-2020, 07:38 PM.

• Tomik
    commented on 's reply
    Santa Claus is coming to town? Good job

• lotus503
    commented on 's reply
    yeah I went from global 300ish to rank 6, with my legit 2.4m score. I've heard they have removed over 1500.

• Uhuru
    replied
    Wow! Wow.. They did it! Thank you very much!! Hope returns

Leave a comment:

• Uhuru
    replied
    Originally posted by kilgore_trout View Post
    That's some pretty dense logic. If cheaters are rampant in one event then they are rampant in all of them...
    You got to the bottom of it that's why there was my delusional post above. Cheaters rule the ball and there is no proper counteraction.
    All the tricks of cheaters that you write about have already been described here and there more than once. But nothing changes!

TinSoldier, you are very kind . But it would be better if you kept silent until the Top100 event is cleared at least. Specifically in my group, the leader has 4.6 million points and he is still in place! His name is made by 5 symbols - FIVE GREEN STARS. I wrote about it in support, it's useless! In the top of the global ranking are all the same. Tell me that this and other great people from the Top100 event have transferred $1000 each to BHG over the past two weeks and I will calm down, I will be happy for you and for them! Yes, give them the proper prizes and let's go on. Everything will be fine! Merry Christmas guys!
    Last edited by Uhuru; 01-07-2020, 02:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Boldy
    commented on 's reply
    You must be one of these cheaters then? It's actually impossible to buy 2 years of speed ups buddy. People can buy unlimited crowns, but not speed ups.
    Impossible to get into top 100 (or however deep the rampant cheating goes)

So you understand, no matter your wallet size, without cheating, impossible to make top 100.

Top 100 get extra prizes allowing them to beat other legit players in both multiplayer and world wars.

• kilgore_trout
    replied
    Originally posted by King Crimson View Post
    Yes by all means ban these bases but are these cheaters stopping you from reaching #1? If not, as Cannibals said, move on.

That's some pretty dense logic. If cheaters are rampant in one event then they are rampant in all of them. Its just the ones we are seeing now are the exceptionaly stupid players that would risk their account for a mediocre legendary.

Bhg should take this oppertunity to clean house and take out all 100, it wont eliminate cheating but at least it would give future people pause before they decide to do it
    Last edited by kilgore_trout; 01-06-2020, 10:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mountainking
    replied
    Originally posted by TinSoldier View Post
    The team has banned accounts throughout the event, and will continue to do so until the awards are issued. If you have a particular account you'd like investigated, please don't hesitate to reach out to our CS team.

Thank you so much for reporting your concerns!
    sir_pizzuoff, kiki ?

Leave a comment:

• King Crimson
    replied
    Originally posted by Boldy View Post
    Let's do the math.
    1 million xp from speed ups = 138.88 days of speeds.
    100th position is 5.1 million.
    Let's assume he's finished all tasks and round down to an extra 5 million in this event from use of speeds.
    He's now used 1.902 years worth of speed ups in as little as two weeks.
    All for free.
    What's taken me 5 years, will take these guys 2-4 weeks. Because #1 would already be over 6 years of speed ups. In two weeks. It's not good enough.
    Ban these bases for good
    Yes by all means ban these bases but are these cheaters stopping you from reaching #1? If not, as Cannibals said, move on.

Leave a comment:

• Boldy
    replied
    Let's do the math.
    1 million xp from speed ups = 138.88 days of speeds.
    100th position is 5.1 million.
    Let's assume he's finished all tasks and round down to an extra 5 million in this event from use of speeds.
    He's now used 1.902 years worth of speed ups in as little as two weeks.
    All for free.
    What's taken me 5 years, will take these guys 2-4 weeks. Because #1 would already be over 6 years of speed ups. In two weeks. It's not good enough.
    Ban these bases for good

Leave a comment:

• Boldy
    replied
    Sending expedition from your dock nets 75 xp. So, if you had unlimited speed ups from hacking, you could get more xp from the dock. But, a legit player won't get the required xp to top 100 from dock, 75 is a far cry from the millions needed....

Leave a comment:

• Boldy
    replied
    No let's Not move on.
    The more these top 100 stay and nothing is done about it, the more crap everything goes.
    Customer service needs to block these accounts, leave the base as a rolled back idle cold war base for easy looting if need be.
    The more the cheaters win the good museum artifacts, the more it impacts normal wars and normal multiplayer.
    It's a cheat gift that keeps on going on and on long after the event is over.
    They need to close these asap before serious long term damage to normal play sets in stone. It's already majorly noticeable. But if these bases are blocked off from being used, they can't use the top 100 prizes against normal players.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X