test

Announcement

Collapse

Bookmark the new forum URL!

Reminder! We have changed the URL of the DomiNations forums to https://forums.bighugegames.com/ Be sure to update your browser's bookmarks today!
See more
See less

Current event global leaderboard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannibals
    replied
    Not one player on the event leaderboard is legit. Everyone knows it. Move on.

Leave a comment:

• King Crimson
    commented on 's reply
    Is there no other way to get into the top 100 except using speedups?

• Boldy
    replied
    I have a particular account, every base in the top 100 global event. Every single one! As stated, i've never once seen a sale where somebody can buy or win That many speed ups to get that many xp points. The only way to get excessive xp event points is using speed ups.
    it's impossible to buy enough or win enough to get close to the top 100.
    There's a video on YouTube showing a 3rd party hack that allows duplication of speed ups.

Why deleting this top 100 should happen today?

Your Jobs are on the line! These guys are stealing from BHG. These guys are making digital age value worthless, meaning many paying customers will and have stopped spending on legit crowns to upgrade. These are the guys paying BHG real money, which pays Your wages.

Leave a comment:

• W1ll1am
    replied
    I'd like to see everyone on the leader board and beyond audited. 700 days of speed ups just to reach the top 100. Have you ever had unlimited tiered sale of these? I think not, it's more probably a hack of the archive building which is posted on a well known video website.

Leave a comment:

• Baddogbarley
    replied
    Three Bombers and eleven Fighters and no way to report to CS, can’t attach anything with your new system. Don’t just ban them.... patch the holes in your game that allow this cheating... A once loyal player base will not spend a dime on this game while this is allowed to happen... Do you care? No more lip service, actions speak louder than words... and I can’t attach a photo here as well... par for the course...

Leave a comment:

• TinSoldier
    replied
    The team has banned accounts throughout the event, and will continue to do so until the awards are issued. If you have a particular account you'd like investigated, please don't hesitate to reach out to our CS team.

Thank you so much for reporting your concerns!

Leave a comment:

• Uhuru
    replied
    This is my fifth year in the game. Cheaters are still thriving! Apparently, that's the plan..
    Adding to this is that BHG has spent a lot of time to make it possible to spend money endlessly. (It's incredible that one of the players would spend thousands of dollars on the game for a couple of days, but the game allows it. It allows you to spend even a million..)
    Now add two plus two. Why is this done? Maybe they launder money through this game? Then it is clear that it is profitable for them to constantly have 5-10% of cheaters to cover the Laundry. It must be my delusions.. as the nobility..

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
X