test

Announcement

Collapse

Bookmark the new forum URL!

Reminder! We have changed the URL of the DomiNations forums to https://forums.bighugegames.com/ Be sure to update your browser's bookmarks today!
See more
See less

Thanks for the White Death's War Kit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the White Death's War Kit

Thanks for offering the White Death's War Kit legendary war jacket to everyone this Holiday Event, much appreciated!

As far as I remember, we've had the following free museum legendaries:

Main Hall:
    • Admiral Yi's Helmet
      • Twice, old event system for everyone
    • Christmas Football
      • Twice; once free to everyone with the old event system, and once in the new system with event pass
    War Hall:
    • General Perching's Bas-Relief
      • Free to everyone, old event
      • All pre-Industrial benefits, basically
    • Demarcation Stone
      • From a Marco chest, 5% chance for (usually) 400 rubies
      • One great line: All Enemy Defensive Towers Damage (defense)
      • Other lines okay for pre-Industrial
    • The White Death's War Kit
      • Free to everyone, new event system
      • Enemy Defender Spawn Time FTW (offense)
      • Defensive towers DMG/HP good too (defense)
      • Sniper DMG/HP okay too (defense)
    Most everyone knows this already but remember to upgrade each line once (e.g., 1% to 2%) before selling to increase supplies received (i.e. trade blueprints for precious supplies).

It appears it won't be too hard to receive the White Death's War Kit this event (without the event pass) but we'll soon find out.
    Last edited by SomeRandomPlayer; 12-24-2019, 03:55 PM.

Baha, know now who you are in game, ;-)

one correction: EDST is offense, not defense.

also I think there were more legendaries for free via events, but not sure at all

Comment

Dont wanna be the grinch, but the death war kit is SO easy to get that everybody will have it... Anyways still fun to have

Comment

• SomeRandomPlayer
      SomeRandomPlayer commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't understand; do you prefer that only people that pay for it should have it?

• joelegiao
      joelegiao commented
      Editing a comment
      Its not what i said, what i was saying is that it could be a little bit harder to get, like even a casual player that plays 5m a day will get it...theres 11d left and i already got the kit lol
      Last edited by joelegiao; 12-26-2019, 09:12 AM.

• King Crimson
      King Crimson commented
      Editing a comment
      So do you begrudge the casual player getting it? Is this game and it's rewards only for the serious player?
      Come on, don't be so elitist.

I agree...thank you! I’m grateful to have this Legendary now! All good! The Legendary most likely offered for everyone as this was the reward in the first event where only Space Aged and above had a viable chance to win due to Archeology Research.

Comment

thx from me for the death kit!! Also, it is a much better categorization of goals per day. No more train 50 airplanes....
      The Greeks
      Μονο για πολεμοχαρης παικτες! Απο επιπεδο 180 και πανω.

The Greeks 2
      Training academy για ολα τα επιπεδα παικτων.

Comment

Thx good idea with the jacket. Any chance for those not paying players, including me, to get legendaries is appreciated.

Money means museum full of legendaries but doesn’t mean skill.

Comment

Bingo NEXON!
          "A new power is rising! Its victory...is at hand!"

Comment

I'm not grateful at all. Nope. Matter of fact I'm kinda fuming.
            A lot of hackers on Global Leaderboard received numerous Legendary Artifacts in the last month or so.
            What? Now all of a sudden Nexon is feeling sorry for all the legit non-spenders?

I wonder what made them change their mind and pretty much give away a Legendary Artifact. That's unheard of.

Lord Stark leader of D͓̽ґѧ⒢өηṧ†øn̥ͦΣ

Comment

• Uhuru
              Uhuru commented
              Editing a comment
              LordStark263AC, it looks like we're on the same page

• Tomik
              Tomik commented
              Editing a comment
              I feel it same way, but.... I am approx 26,000 place in global leaderboard during this event, I am not so skilled like you guys and in my way of gaming it doesn’t make such a difference to have it or don’t have it. I am 253AA and I am satisfied with crushing CWA players. SA or DA are completely of my my range even with enigma or mountain kit I also don’t know why cheaters would have another advantage in legendaries but the reality is they have it, probably a lot, probably all of them But you never know maybe there is mountain kit / enigma waiting next time for the masses It is OK to buy these artifacts for such a nonsense price (for me) but if you get it by cheating then shame on you. I will flush and deactivate your whole museum.

In my opinion all cheaters should be eliminated into their special “leagues” where they can prove who cheats the most. The problem is that cheaters pay extra money to the budget and if you eliminate these you won’t get so much. Depending on the fact how many players are cheating determines how much they will loose.

Question is who benefits from this situation? Probably not all the regular players, probably only Nexon does.

Same situation for event passes, I would separate paying and not paying players to extra groups, doesn’t make any sense to compete with those paying guys

“My” low end alliance with 16-17,000 glory is not on your level guys we “usually” get playable opponents by the matchmaking system.

Sorry for my English, second language...

I am 26,819 place in the global leaderboard too. It just means that I don't play much. The reason why is so repeatedly described here. Now the global leaderboard is filled with players about 1 million points. I want to ask if there is anyone here who scored 1 million and how much it is even real

Comment

i gave all my speedups in 4 different accounts and if I add them up they are below 500,000 points. The good thing is that I got the white death kit in all 4 and I finished first in my 2 industrial accounts
              The Greeks
              Μονο για πολεμοχαρης παικτες! Απο επιπεδο 180 και πανω.

The Greeks 2
              Training academy για ολα τα επιπεδα παικτων.

Comment

It is clear that without Donat above 200 thousand points can not rise, I wonder how many people who scored 1 million actually spent for this event. I figure it's a hundred bucks at least.

Comment

• Tomik
                  Tomik commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Question is if they really spent or that is just third party software multiplication? This could be easily and automatically done via shop history of each player or am I wrong? When somebody haven’t spent a cent and is over 1M in global leaderboard then it is obvious. Not taking any action for this is probably worse...

• King Crimson
                  King Crimson commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's not a lot of money for young people playing games. 100 bucks on a credit card is what they call 'stealthy money'. Because it's a press of a button and not handing over actual cash, it's much easier to spend.
                  Why do you think Disney introduced ID wristbands for all purchases? It's soooo much easier and quicker when you have kids screaming for something and you just want to move on!

You are welcome, now gimme a million pounds for this 50p price of poop I found on the floor...these people have no shame, cash greedy, zero value for money. Took a decent game and turned it into a bank vault for the stupid. Ratings are falling, people are leaving.. but hey, Nexon is cool, they are rich! And hated

Comment

Diddles It may feel that way but, well, tough love here: your alliance lacks an 0TT mindset so assumes troop tactic cards are required. Your alliance is full of Greek players, and players that don't age up to the important ages (e.g., Enlightenment's that should be Industrial, and Globals that should be Atomics). Your alliance struggles around 12,000 glory, and probably still uses demolition on silos. So yeah, you've lost your last 6 wars and are understandably frustrated. But, instead, I highly recommend reevaluating your team's game strategy to utilize the Factory, suggested Ages, and reliable attack strategies (e.g., silo bait, no heavy cavalry, no demolition, and so on).

Comment

• Uhuru
                    Uhuru commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You forgot to say how much time it will take for this restructuring without Donat.. months and months... ))

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                X