Announcement

Collapse

Bookmark the new forum URL!

Reminder! We have changed the URL of the DomiNations forums to https://forums.bighugegames.com/ Be sure to update your browser's bookmarks today!
See more
See less

I'm having fun again ๐Ÿ˜Š

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm having fun again ๐Ÿ˜Š

Been more than 4 years playing, had ups and downs but mostly ups in this amazing game. But lately, let's say last year, something was diferent (bugs, cheaters, lag etc.). But i have to say that i feel the ppl from bhg have done a good job trying to restore the game and im having fun again playing this game. Ad the fact that i changed my army composition to have less troops on the map and no more lag. Keep up the good job ๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by joelegiao View Post
    Been more than 4 years playing, had ups and downs but mostly ups in this amazing game. But lately, let's say last year, something was diferent (bugs, cheaters, lag etc.). But i have to say that i feel the ppl from bhg have done a good job trying to restore the game and im having fun again playing this game. Ad the fact that i changed my army composition to have less troops on the map and no more lag. Keep up the good job ๐Ÿ‘
    Splendid!! Absolutely splendid old chap.

Comment

Yeah, I too feel much more optimistic lately. I got a new phone too and the lag is non existant which is like a miracle for me!!!
      Greek Myrmidons
      ฮจฮฑฯ‡ฮฝฮฟฯ…ฮผฮต ฯ€ฮฑฮนฮบฯ„ฮตฯ‚ ฮณฮนฮฑ ฯ€ฮฟฮปฮตฮผฮฟฯ…ฯ‚ ฮฑฯ€ฮฟ ฮตฯ€ฮนฯ€ฮตฮดฮฟ 100 ฮบฮฑฮน ฯ€ฮฑฮฝฯ‰.

Comment

• joelegiao
        joelegiao commented
        Editing a comment
        It really makes a huuuuuuuge diference with no lag ๐Ÿ‘

• wrathchild_78
        wrathchild_78 commented
        Editing a comment
        believe me I know...I was afraid of using assault rally because there was a high chance my game would crash

My GPD and Medieval accounts are sitting respectfully in 800 and 1000 medal league and it's guaranteed I get hit by a hacker at least twice a week.

Lord Stark leader of Dฬฝอ“า‘ังโ’ขำฉฮทแนงโ€ รธnอฆฬฅฮฃ and รล•ษ‡ังแตญแšจโฑ’๊ถแนซ

Comment

• joelegiao
        joelegiao commented
        Editing a comment
        Of course not saying everything is perfect, just pointing out the efforts and the improvement.

• Saruman the White
        Saruman the White commented
        Editing a comment
        I confirm, but we must admit that things are better than used to be

• LordStark263AC
        LordStark263AC commented
        Editing a comment
        Sure, things are getting better but, there are plenty of low level hackers in 1000 and 1400 medal league.
        My Medieval and GPD accounts have accumulated over 2500 crowns in total during last two weeks or so.

Hell, I'm a foreman at the wet blanket factory and even I'm impressed by the handful of player-friendly changes and actual dialogue these past few weeks. I'm not ready to proclaim a return to the halcyon days of 2016 but credit where credit is due.

Comment

Credit where credit is due is all well and good but this is what they should have been doing in the first place.
        However, we should definitely encourage them to keep heading in this new positive direction.
        Keep it up Nexon/BHG!

Comment

I never stopped having fun because I stayed in Global Age

stay in global: cheaters donโ€™t bother you, bugs donโ€™t bother you

Comment

• Tomik
            Tomik commented
            Editing a comment
            Same in AA now, no cheaters are interested in my base anymore and demolishing rushed CWA bases gives very good opportunity for easy oil including bonuses

• Saruman the White
            Saruman the White commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm in Space Age, but can't say I have regretted this

I certainly have fun playing this game.

The new event system has certainly resurrected the game, giving it interest, as there are different goals and many awards.

What could be improved? I miss the old tactics power, I find them too weak, resulting in having a tough time raiding most bases, which has a negative impact in my point of view about enjoyment. Attack needs boosting, defense needs heavy nerfing. But of course this is just a personal opinion, I can't convince anyone, right?

I also feel that extremely long times, especially in Space Age makes this game too tiring and boring. 15 days is too much, isn't it? I used to log in every hour, now I'm offline for days... Think about it...
          "A new power is rising! Its victory...is at hand!"

Comment

Working...
          X