Announcement

Collapse

Bookmark the new forum URL!

Reminder! We have changed the URL of the DomiNations forums to https://forums.bighugegames.com/ Be sure to update your browser's bookmarks today!
See more
See less

War Matchmaking Iteration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since the last big update the game becomes more and more boring. Fair game matching which is only challenging and not impossible comes with a possibility of 1:20. I hope it will change soon. As it is now I would not spend any single Euro in this game or - which is high possible - stop playing at all.

Please react soon on this mess!!

Comment

Well for us we had fair wars, up until the last changes were implemented.
      current war 1 SA, 5 CWA, 5 AA versus our number 1 being Global 3 AA and the rest lower 15 vs 15 war.

Outcasts United..
      Join us at Outcasts United. All ages welcome.

Comment

Don't look at war weight just look at ages especially the top 5. If your rushed you should atleast have the strength to attack. And get a decent result.
        Join us at Outcasts United. All ages welcome.

Comment

The last few wars, the enemy is selected equal. We play a 20x20 strong five and half of the players low level (below 150 before the Iron Age). Adjust your combat team.

Comment

• Berend_War
            Berend_War commented
            Editing a comment
            So I should include inactive low level players, and exclude high level active players.
            Changing the war team shouldn't be the solution. That's can't be how Nexon wants this. And not a solution to our team rather take the loss then exclude fanatic war players. Or include 5 inactive iron age accounts.

How is this match even possible lol

our team opponent team
          DA 1. 7.
          SA 2. 1.
          CWA 0. 4.

Comment

BHG_Muet take a look at our current war please. According to everything I’ve read, I didn’t think such lopsided mismatch was even possible. Really not fun for either team! Alliance Dark Dragons glory 20,301

Comment

We have 1 in 5 matchups that are ok...World War is more of a practice area than going for the win...At lot of matchups we get are like 7 to 10 super low age and 10 to 13 super high age players doing 20 versus 20...The sandbag syndrome...We have a good mix of all age players. So we win a little and lose a lot...Until they find a way to match the top half of players with the top half on the opponent alliance..It will be ridiculous matchups

Comment

Berend_war, I agree that using sandbags or low-lvl players instead of the desired war team composition is not correct, but until BHG does otherwise it is the only solution. Either bend under the system or lose

Comment

BHG_Muet, it's obvious to me that the calculation strength of the war teams should take only top half of them. The lower half is not considered initially, at all! Just arithmetic - we have two attacks.. further it is clear . The second step of the algorithm is to calculate the strength of the upper half of this half, the third step - the upper half of that, and so on until there is a single top player. So you will get the exact characteristics of the war team.
                  ps. So between times we and sandbags problem decided)) Bingo!
                  Last edited by Uhuru; 01-10-2020, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Since this update wars are simply horribles...

Comment

The last ones have been quit balanced. Nothing to complain for us..16500 glory points..small team with 1 CW but all good attackers

Comment

Another really bad mismatch! This time, we are far strong. Our bottom 15 can clear all their bases. We have a Da, Sa, they only have 2 rushed cwa’s. Their win rate is 29%, with a glory of 13+k, our win rate is 89%, with a glory of 20+k. A match like this no fun for either team.

Comment

We're having pretty bad wars.

It's either we get the clear advantage or the enemy does. One way or the other.

For example: our previous 2 wars, our top 4-6 had to attack 30-50 levels higher!
                          One war the enemy had 9 sandbags (MA to Iron) in 20v who never attacked. Their top were 3DA 332,315,300, while we were DA 290 + 2SA 275,250.
                          Next one, we had 2SA 275-250 v 6SA 290-270
                          Next one, same setup for us, but this time they had 1DA and the rest are low AA.. very easy
                          Random!

Takes the fun away fighting a mismatch for 2d.

20K glory range all under 2hr search time. Matchmaker is not working for us at all.

Comment

I read so many different things from all over the domi community. Some face missmatches all the time. Some others are super content with their matches. I don't know the cause of that.
                            In our case, we have mostly fair matches. Some are harder than others and in some we are the underdog. Our problem lies in the total glory awarded. At some point, it changes the total glory awarded from 640 to 320. I was told that it is because we have more than 20K glory and our opponents have less. Today we are gonna win our 20th consecutive match and still we are always 100 glory away from the top 100. All our searches took about 2-3 hours to find a match. Never longer than that. We do not stop the search. We always let it do its job.

Glory gained - Date
                            78 - January 13, 2020
                            85 - January 11, 2020
                            63 - January 08, 2020
                            31 - January 06, 2020
                            49 - January 04, 2020
                            80 - December 31, 2019
                            145 - December 29, 2019
                            53 - December 26, 2019
                            162 - December 22, 2019
                            166 - December 19, 2019
                            208 - December 17, 2019
                            30 - December 15, 2019
                            386 - December 13, 2019
                            111 - December 08, 2019
                            268 - December 06, 2019
                            59 - December 04, 2019
                            489 - December 01, 2019
                            330 - November 29, 2019
                            232 - November 27, 2019

http://www.dominations.pl/?page=draw...lliance=859526
                            Greek Myrmidons
                            Ψαχνουμε παικτες για πολεμους απο επιπεδο 100 και πανω.

Comment

War is always a mismatch because it's age counting not level counting a level 370 is equal to a level 280 of the same age , BHG_Muet why can't this be simple a average of experience pts per team war line and run the filters same at 3.5 percent per 30 mins of seach . It's not perfect but it will lead to better more fair war than this rocket science system that is clearly broken

Comment

• SomeRandomPlayer
                                SomeRandomPlayer commented
                                Editing a comment
                                fwiw, I don't think this is true; and rather it sounds like a false assumption.

• Uhuru
                                Uhuru commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Originally posted by Chadwicke View Post
                                ...it's age counting not level counting..
                                ​​​​​​​Write nonsense. The rating corresponds to the level, not the age.

• Chadwicke
                                Chadwicke commented
                                Editing a comment
                                It absolutely does age count and level doesn't have much to do with it at all I could explain it to you with the information that was provided to me I'm pm by them if you like but I'm not wasting my time
                            Working...
                            X