• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• albynos
    started a topic Veterans benefit - write your account age here

Veterans benefit - write your account age here

Hi

I had a look to my profile and I realized that I joined this game in July 2015 (it was born in April 15).
    I was used to play when there were not so many buttons on the screen, no discounts or events, no ww, no marco polo, dock etc.....only alliance was there. Good times.

I collected and stole resources every single day since July 2015 and honestly I don't know how many so old players are still in the game, but in my opinion it would be great to have some kind of gratitude for the commitment from dev team.

I know this is something stupid but it was nice

• Chartlux
    replied
    November 2015. Lvl 352 Information Age

Leave a comment:

• Kev's (Empire)
    commented on 's reply
    You started the same time as me. The game has certainly changed since then.

• atom3
    replied
    August 2015 - in Information age, level 303. No time wasted here, apart form a 4 year break from the game that I had between 2016 and 2020 but I am again rolling full speed ahead.

Leave a comment:

• LordStark263AC
    commented on 's reply
    Sure but shouldn't you be stating your details like when you started playing and what Age/level you are?

• MoniKen
    replied
    This is my 1st day on the forum. Can I add "forum veteran" to my bio? Ha-ha Anyway thanks to employee monitoring software and VPN, my manager doesn't watch my browser history.

Leave a comment:

• MoniKen
    replied
    This is my 1st day on the forum.
    Can I add "forum veteran" to my bio? Ha-ha
    Anyway thanks to employee monitoring software and VPN, my manager doesn't watch my browser history.

Leave a comment:

• SaviorMoney
    replied
    I was in the beta in December 2014. I never really played again because my wife gave birth to triplets a month later and I thought it would be a bad idea to be playing a freemium game with 3 brand new mouths to feed. The temptation to spend money would have been too strong.

Then, 2 years later I got a promotion and that more than tripled my salary. I could now afford to spend money on games so, I went back to playing CoC and wanted something a little more detailed but, I could not remember what this game was called.

One day, I was playing a game called Battle Ages and I was editing my review and the review right below mine called it a "crappy DomiNations clone" and the light bulb went off and I was like "thats it! DomiNations!" I downloaded it right away. That was in March of 2017. Its hardly recognizable to what it was back in beta. They added so much from beta until then. They have added quite a bit since then too.

Leave a comment:

• wrathchild_78
    commented on 's reply
    impressive!!

• No Angel
    replied
    3 InfoA, 1 DA, 1 AA, rest are trash accounts. Though I have stopped playing for several months now.
    That crown rewards are cool though, we'll see if I could invite new accounts, teehee 🌝

Leave a comment:

• Aussie guy
    replied
    I’ve been playing since December 2014. It was in Beta mode back then. Im now level 324 IA. I log on once a day do some farming and one attack. Haven’t got the heart to delete such an old base.

Leave a comment:

• Black tiger
    replied
    I found Dominations in early 2015, ID 1.3M. I had been playing boom beach, clash of clans and Star Wars commander. I was hardcore for a couple of years, but eventually become a hermit (troll). I still log in every day to keep my workers busy. Today I have a L323 IA base with a crap museum.

Leave a comment:

• LordStark263AC
    replied
    Bump. Bump. Bump.

Leave a comment:

• LordStark263AC
    commented on 's reply
    14 months later....

Digital, 298, German

• Uhuru
    commented on 's reply
    So you still have everything ahead of you!

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
X