test

Announcement

Collapse

Bookmark the new forum URL!

Reminder! We have changed the URL of the DomiNations forums to https://forums.bighugegames.com/ Be sure to update your browser's bookmarks today!
See more
See less

Ten Bars Club

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GailWho
    started a topic Ten Bars Club

Ten Bars Club

It seems we have a lot more peeps in the Ten Bars Club... A couple months ago Ravenlord and I were racing to be the 1st to acquire 10 "Nexon trusted" bars... Then Brand Marrow quickly followed, then @bv123... Am I missing anyone? Now we have the first couple to join _Flash_ and Empire congratulations! Welcome to the Ten Bars Club *puts leis over Empire and Flashes head* Aloha! Relax and make yourself at home in our comfy little club on Forum. Go on over to the tiki bar for some drinks or some tea/coffee. Rav!!! Serve them whatever they want! Oh and I see we have some 8 bars peaking in the Windows too... Seeya soon!

• Spaceboy
    commented on 's reply
    I gave you a like

• Cleopatra
    replied
    0 bars. *Hangs head in shame

Leave a comment:

• Cleopatra
    replied
    *posts just to see how many bars I have

Leave a comment:

• Navalis
    replied
    I just wanted to celebrate no posting here in 2019!! I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not...

Leave a comment:

• GailWho
    commented on 's reply
    *stands on table and does a little jig*

• Navalis
    replied
    ~~~ ¡Tequila! ~~~

Leave a comment:

• Navalis
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah!! A HULK emoji would be super rad!! HULK LIKE GUACAMOLE!!

• Manifesto
    commented on 's reply
    Where's the 'green-face' emoji when you need it?

• Navalis
    replied
    What would folks like in their burritos? Chicken Little & Rice? Mis-take & Beans? Vegemite & Mushroom? Lettuce, tomato, sour cream are on the house. I got the guacamole from the pool. Plenty to go around!!

Leave a comment:

• Navalis
    replied
    Yay!!!! Pool Party!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWWVE94Y_Ow

Leave a comment:

• Navalis
    commented on 's reply
    But I did take a hell of a beating in doing so... I am still getting use to the HT attacks so that was kind of sloppy on my part. To be honest I had to go back and check that was you. No hard feelings mate! *Hands Manifesto a Fruit Fly Margarita* Cheers!!

• GailWho
    commented on 's reply
    Hands Blacknife686 a rum drink with and umbrella in it 🍹 welcome back! Complaints about long wait times go to Manny

• Manifesto
    replied
    I'll start off the complaints dept: Navalis attacked me.

Leave a comment:

• Blacknife686
    replied
    I'll come back for a bottle of spiced Morgan, just saying 🤚

I do still kick around and had a post up the other week, just busy life and long *** waiting times mean I'm not here much.

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
X