• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leviathan
    started a topic Pick a Pin, Win a Pin!

Pick a Pin, Win a Pin!

Hey Leaders!

In our last livestream we showed off some cool new DomiNations pins that we're giving away through various contests and events!

For the first (of multiple) giveaways, we want you to tell us which troop/tank/plane/building/item we should turn into a pin next.
    No idea is too big or too small, let us know what you think would make a great pin in the future.

We'll select 15 suggestions to get a random pin from our "5 Stars" collection!
    And our top favorite suggestion can choose to get either the full '5 Star set' OR the Eisenhower pin!
    Please note: Being selected does not guarantee the suggestion will be made into a pin

We'll run this giveaway until October 29th and share the winners on November 1st!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Image from iOS (8).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	124.6 KB
ID:	673614

Click image for larger version

Name:	Image from iOS (3).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	131.7 KB
ID:	673615

Last edited by Leviathan; 10-15-2021, 11:04 AM.

• Leviathan
    replied
    Thanks for all the suggestions! PMs have been sent out to collect your info so we can ship you the pins.
    Congratulations to Storminoli, for recommending the Big Red Button! We like how unique this suggestion is!

Leave a comment:

• Yellowmar
    replied
    The white death’s war kit
    the war Legendary of the common people

Leave a comment:

• Storminoli
    replied
    The Big Red Button

Leave a comment:

• GeeGee
    replied
    Troop: Plague Doctor
    Tank: Char C
    Plane: P40 Warhawk
    Building: The new-ish Spy HQ

Question: Will you ship to the UK?

Good luck everyone🥳

Leave a comment:

• Lord Marduk
    replied
    hi. surely eisenhower. but with the initial stats (long range and hp and damage).
    for unbalancing the game and making it a pay to win.
    and for all the money nexon made with.

Leave a comment:

• Tongprad
    replied
    Now, I think the airstrip troops' attacks are unbalanced. It's hard for a good defense to prevent it. And it would be great to have new defensive towers against airstrip troops. I suggest fighter depot defenders come out to defend the bases from enemy airstrip troops. And it increases the challenge from the attacker side.

And the history of World War II also had the sea as a battlefield. I think there should be marine buildings. such as warship bases to play a role in preventing naval attacks And of course there must be an attack from a warship. like a destroyer aircraft carrier or submarine.

Leave a comment:

• Lt.Basham
    replied
    One of each of the nations unique units might be a fun one with plenty variety

or you could create one of the different eras

Leave a comment:

• Dracula3811
    replied
    Raiders!!!! Or slingers!

Those are my first choices. Heavy tanks are also good because they're so good on both offense and defense.

Leave a comment:

• Lego KvH
    replied
    Paratroopers - what else ?

Leave a comment:

• LordStark263AC
    replied
    I think Recon would look cool af 🤌

Leave a comment:

• Emiel van Velzen
    replied
    I would love see the heavy tank (industrial age), a garrison, archer tower and the spear man turned into pins. Why bcs they kinda memorable. Things most players generally use ether on mass or not but they have them once for sure

Leave a comment:

• Avaker Trojan
    replied
    The Missile Silo (especially the Info Age one)

Leave a comment:

• Tedi925
    replied
    Mortar troops are the best, and look awesome!!!

Leave a comment:

• zetrab
    replied
    I would like to see a bazooka sentry incorporated into a pin or for a bit of nostalgia maybe a night witch.

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
X