test

Announcement

Collapse

Bookmark the new forum URL!

Reminder! We have changed the URL of the DomiNations forums to https://forums.bighugegames.com/ Be sure to update your browser's bookmarks today!
See more
See less

Fort upgrade taking 8 citizens instead of 7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fort upgrade taking 8 citizens instead of 7

I just started my Fort upgrade and it said it only took 7 citizens but then after starting the upgrade it switched it to 8 citizens. The bad thing is that 1 citizen was my last remaining citizen that I was going to use on walls and now I have no citizens for another 8 days. CS basically says they know about this issue and are working on a fix but I will not see immediate results.
    If you are looking for an alliance come check us out at Dominion. We currently have 3 active alliances: Dominion Títans, Dominion Legion, and Dominion Force. Members from all Dominion alliances are all connected by the required LINE app. Add knattynate and message me to be added to our groups.

If you are looking for an alliance come check us out at Dominion. We currently have 3 active alliances: Dominion Títans, Dominion Legion, and Dominion Force. Members from all Dominion alliances are all connected by the required LINE app. Add knattynate and message me to be added to our groups.

Comment

• W1ll1am
      W1ll1am commented
      Editing a comment
      If you really want to upgrade walls & not waste resources, cancel the trap upgrade.

• Dracula3811
      Dracula3811 commented
      Editing a comment
      He shouldn’t have to cancel anything. He has the citizen reduction research done. Nexon should fix it or gift him enough villas for the duration of the fort upgrade.

BHG_Muet TinSoldier I’m planning on a fort upgrade in the near future. Please tell me this will be fixed soon. What’s the point of doing the reduction of citizen research if it gets taken away?

Comment

I requested the 1,300 crowns to finish the trap upgrade since it had the shortest amount of time of all my upgrades and it was only 1 citizen and they denied my request.

Comment

Their actions Prove that they don’t care that their product doesn’t work right

Comment

I have another account I just took to DA and started the Fort upgrade and the same thing happened.

Comment

BHG_Muet Any comments?

Comment

I ended up buying crowns to finish an upgrade so I could continue to upgrade walls... I shouldn’t have had to do so but I also shouldn’t have to wait 2 weeks to free up a worker that should have never been put to work. In the end nexon/bhg wins.

Comment

We're sorry if your account has been affected by this issue. The team has prepared a fix and it will be included in the next update as to prevent further disruptions to the 2020 Winter for the Ages.

Thank you for taking time to report this issue!
                Follow Us!
                Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebighugegames/
                Twitter: @BigHugeGames

Comment

TinSoldier That’s great news! Thx

Comment

Same issue by me, started to upgrade my castle and it took 8 workers instead of the 7, this means I have to wait 2 days until I can upgrade walls :-( Not sure why research the deduction at the university.
                    I hope the fix comes soon and that the extra citizen can be freed again.

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                    X