test

Announcement

Collapse

Bookmark the new forum URL!

Reminder! We have changed the URL of the DomiNations forums to https://forums.bighugegames.com/ Be sure to update your browser's bookmarks today!
See more
See less

Known Game Issues

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kratos View Post

TinSoldier BHG_Muet

One more bump for this. War base donation bug still not fixed, alliance perk 3 still inactive: -3 troops availabe to donate. Can we get any news on this? Really frustrating. This shouldn't take that long to fix. It's been almost 2 months.
    Bumping my... 10 months (!!) old post about this issue. It is still. Not. Fixed.
    TinSoldier

You guys are some kind of magicians of laziness. Get to work god damn it! There are no excuses to this...
    Fresh

Comment

• I have a bug with the university: it shows me the correct reduced duration of research before start but seem to ignore the reductions And the real duration when starting the research is without the bonus reductions from any source. Really messy... only applies to time reduction. I think I only have the reduction from the university itself (the first 3 leaders I think) and what is done in library until lvl 9 if there is any. Waste of a lot of time for me... I saw it with my wu zetian and with Amelia earhart and wondered why things didn’t finish in the time I set my timers on my phone. Now I know... by the way: tell your support that they should not send „technical issue guides“ if it is obvious, that the real time is longer. There can’t be an issue on my device if the server applies wrong timers. Not really helpful. They also told this on several other problems with timers over and over in a copy-Paste manner...

Comment

• I'm having the same issue with the university. It shows the correct research time, but when I start the research, log off/log in then the research time almost doubles. I've spent a lot of time and real money to advance my university and it feels like starting over. Please update the servers or whatever to get this fixed. Thanks! I've also contacted CS through the game.

Comment

• Even though you decided the bastion issue on the editor is sorted, it is NOT!
          The alliance donations in war is still not sorted out.
          cheaters run rampant in your game, and all you do is think of ways to make honest players pay more.

Comment

• Still no fix for war donations.
            Still no fix for bastion issue on map editor.
            How is it possible to match a alliance where the lowest participant is a lvl 150 with lvl 50 generals, and the top six are all lvl 320 or above, all with lvl 80+ generals to an alliance where the top player is 5starred by the other alliance # 6?

Comment

• Hi.
              I'm in gun powder and 9/10 when I attack medieval I get info on internet connectivity problem. Doesn't happen when attacking gun powder or enlightenment, only medieval and lower. Also the game takes it as a loss, so I lose medals and whole army. Any ideas?

Comment

• Hopefully the CS person will send this over soon, Last War Did Not Close properly.
                This affects access to the World War screen, the World War History, and the War Artifacts in the Museum. Who is affected - entire alliance. Going into its 3rd Day and I know I asked CS to bump the problem last night.

Comment

• And still you claim the map editor bastion issue is fixed while it is not!

Comment

• Donation issue still not fixed, and marking it fixed while not actually doing anything like with the bastions wont help.

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                    X